Dołączył: 27 Gru 2019
|Wysłany: 09 Sty 2020 04:23 Temat postu: How to take good care of your human hair wigs
|Many customers are asking how to care for their wigs, here we summered up 10 tips that may help
you better care and store your wig.
Julia hair will share with you about how to take care of your wigs.
1. Detangle before washing with a wide teethed comb from human hair ends to root. Never comb
roughly from the hair root, that will cause shedding.
2. Wash your wig 1 to 3 times a week if you wear it every day or every few wearings as needed.
Dirty hair is not manageable and will be tangled which will cause shedding.
3. Never use hot water or cold water when washing. You had better use the warm water, because hot
water may loosen the wig construction, and cold water is not good for removing the dirt.
4. Always rinse human hair wigs with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid
matting and tangles.
5. When washing, pay special attention to the area around the face which may accumulate dirt,
oil, and makeup.
6. Never twist or rub your wig vigorously while washing or drying.
7. Always use sulfate-free care products formulated for chemically processed hair to wash and
style your human hair wigs to keep the hair soft and manageable.
8. To avoid stretching the cap, never place a wet wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam head. A folding
wig stands or a tall can of hairspray make the best drying platforms.
9. Have two wigs ready to wear at all times. This way when you are washing one wig, you have a
back up which is ready to go. Plus, rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
10. If you would like to store your wig, make sure that your wig is washed and totally dry, and
put into the black net when we shipped with your wig. Do not apply any product when your wig is
not in use.
Very useful tip: When storing your long hair wigs, detangle it and braid it into one or two
braids, this will avoid your wig in a mass.
if you want to learn more information about how to take care of hair weaves, please visit Julia
hair website: www. juliahair. com