Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
So I gave it to him. . . .

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

PostWysłany: 09 Sty 2020 03:41    Temat postu: So I gave it to him. . . . Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Panthers will hold their first practice of training camp on Thursday and quarterback Cam Newton is set to throw passes once the team gets on the field.That was not the case for much of the offseason as Newton as he worked his way back from right shoulder surgery Carolina Panthers T-Shirts , but head coach Ron Rivera said on Wednesday that the team feels the quarterback is “ready to roll” this summer. Rivera also said that the team is not going to let Newton roll without a pitch count as he works his way back into the routine, however.“We have a plan,” Rivera said https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/hats , via Steve Reed of the . “Obviously it’s going to be structured around our installation. The things we have going in with our install will dictate what he does. All his reps will be monitored, he’ll be scripted out and we’ll just follow that pattern as we go through it.”Rivera said that the plan the team has devised took into account their experience from a few years ago when Newton had to scale back his work upon returning from another shoulder injury. The goal is to have things move the other way this time, but Rivera noted that “the proof will be in the pudding.” In the macro view Carolina Panthers Hoodie , the fact that Panthers quarterback Cam Newton didn’t want to throw a Hail Mary聽yesterday is probably the bigger deal.But the play backup quarterback Taylor Heinicke made in a whirlwind of activity before halftime of their win against the Ravens deserves noting, if only because of the sheer volume of stuff he was dealing with.The Panthers were about to try to heave it to the end zone, with the play clock running Ryan Kalil Color Rush Jersey , when Newton told coaches he wasn’t confident enough in his right shoulder to try it (after not throwing in practice last week). So Heinicke was called in by coach Ron Rivera and quarterbacks coach Scott Turner, and given instructions to make his second career NFL pass attempt.鈥淥h my God, it was chaotic Luke Kuechly Color Rush Jersey ,” Heinicke said, via Jourdan Rodrigue of the Charlotte Observer. “Scott and Rivera just look at me real quick and go, 鈥楪o swing it.鈥欌€淚 looked at the play clock and it鈥檚 at like C.J. Anderson Jersey , 15 seconds.’ . . .They just threw me in there, I was like 鈥榟ere we go.’ It could have been pretty ugly.鈥滻nstead, Heinicke made either an instinctively brilliant play or a lucky one. With the Ravens blitzing to try to disrupt the play Russell Color Rush Shepard Jersey , Heinicke found Greg Olsen for a 13-yard gain which put them in position for a Graham Gano field goal. Olsen recognized the blitz when he saw Ravens pass-rusher Terrell Suggs creep toward the line, and started yelling at Heinicke to change the play.鈥淚 look up and I see eight guys running at me,鈥?Heinicke said. 鈥淎nd [Olsen] is screaming at the top of his lungs. So I gave it to him. . . .鈥淭hat鈥檚 something you really can鈥檛 coach or prepare for. We鈥檙e glad it happened. . . . I was ready to just throw it as far as I could and hopefully someone came down with it in the end zone. But it kind of worked out better. Because the chances of that were slim.鈥漈he one play he asked out from didn’t detract from a brilliant day by Newton Jordan Scarlett Jersey , whose last five quarters have been MVP-level. And the fact they have a backup with enough awareness to make the smart play instead of the heroic one is another good sign for the Panthers.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: