Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
the time he dazzled Manchester United

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: 02 Gru 2019 03:27    Temat postu: the time he dazzled Manchester United Odpowiedz z cytatem

BAREA, Ohio - The Browns running game was one of the teams biggest strengths early in the season. Now, its become a crutch in the wake of Pro Bowl centre Alex Macks season-ending leg injury.Its expected, offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said of the teams recent trouble on the ground. I knew this was going to happen. Ive never gone through an NFL season where you just do it every single week. You know eventually someones going to take (the run game) away.It has been taken away considerably in the past two weeks, as the Browns gained just 108 combined rushing yards against the Jaguars and Raiders, which have two of the weaker run defences in the NFL.But Shanahan isnt pinning anything on just the restructured offensive line, which now includes centre Nick McDonald, who hadnt played in a game since 2012 before Sunday. The problem affects the entire offence.It takes eleven guys to run the ball, Shanahan said. Every single position had at least one play (wrong against the Raiders). I think a lot of it was tough sledding but when we did have our opportunities, we were one guy off and I think that can get fixed.Running back Ben Tate has also seen defences key in on the Browns rushing attack recently, forcing the passing game to step up. And as that element has struggled, so too has the ground game.I think (opposing defences) definitely have an emphasis on not letting us run the ball. I could tell they were really focused on that, especially Oakland, Tate said. If youre not throwing the ball well, then those guys are going to stay up in the box. We started throwing the ball pretty well at the end (against the Raiders). At the end of the game, it loosened up a little bit.Shanahan sees opponents game planning so heavily against the run as a good thing. The Browns just have to take advantage of it.I think we earned (that) as an offence because we showed people we could run the ball. he said. Thats what we want. We want people to feel like they have to commit to stop something.But another pressing issue is the running back rotation itself. While having three solid runners may be a problem most teams would want, Cleveland is still working to find a rotation that suits them best. Particularly one that includes undrafted rookie Isaiah Crowell.In the Browns 24-6 loss to the Jaguars, Crowell had just seven touches for 18 yards. And in Sundays 23-13 win over the Raiders, Crowell was completely absent, with just one carry for one yard.Prior to those two games, Crowell had 11 carries in three of four games and averaged over five yards per rush in that span while seemingly establishing himself as one of the teams more dynamic runners. But issues handling the ball — including a lost fumble — in the Browns 31-10 victory over Pittsburgh played into coach Mike Pettines decision to keep Crowell on the sidelines against Oakland.In hindsight, we did want to get him more touches but just the way the game fell, especially at the end, we went with Ben (Tate) to finish the game out, Pettine said. More from his history of protecting the football, we felt better about it.The Browns do want to get Crowell more touches. It just looks as though Clevelands plan will remain fluid on a week-to-week and even in-game basis.We only can play one back at a time, Shanahan said. Every single play in the NFL is crucial. You dont get a ton of plays, you never know whats going to happen. I wish we could give all of them carries but were not going to. Thats not really possible.NOTES: TE Jordan Cameron (concussion) did not practice Thursday. . The Browns signed WR Phil Bates to the practice squad, releasing DB Marcus Cromartie. . Defensive co-ordinator Jim ONeil spoke on Thursday about the dog collars hanging up in the defensive players lockers. We wanted to develop a unique way to keep reinforcing Play Like a Brown, he said. Guys would be rewarded for plays on the field with a bone (tag on the collar) for every time they did something that we considered a Play Like a Brown play. Its gotten competitive. Raptors Jerseys 2020 .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Stitched Raptors Jerseys . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. https://www.cheapraptors.com/ . -- Jerel Worthy and his Michigan State teammates charged across the field, holding four fingers in the air while celebrating another sweet victory over their biggest rival. Raptors Jerseys 2019 . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Raptors Jerseys China . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said.Cristiano Ronaldo signed his new contract at Real Madrid on Monday and said it will not be his last as he signalled his intent to finish his record-breaking career with the club. The three-time World Player of the Year signed the new deal, which will keep him at the Bernabeu until he is 36, on Monday at an event alongside club president Florentino Perez. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ronaldo is Reals all-time leading scorer with more than 370 goals and has won eight trophies including the Champions League twice, La Liga and the FIFA Club World Cup during his seven years at the club. It is a very important day, Ronaldo said. I have said many times that I carry this club in my heart and it is part of me and a very special time in my life, Im going to be here for another five years, it is not going to be my last contract, let it be known, but it is very special. Ronaldo with club president Florentino Perez and his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro Im at the best club in the world... Everyone knows what my thoughts are, I want to continue being the best, I want to wear this shirt with pride.Im sure Im going to contribute the same over the next five years as I have in my time here, scoring goals and winning titles. Unlikely to retire at Real Ronaldo wont see out Real contract to 2021, says Balague Im very happy. It is a dream come true to extend my contract here at the club. All I want to do is contiinue rewriting history here at this club.ddddddddddddo one knows what the future holds, of course I would like to end my career at this club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to be here for many years to come. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 Coach Zinedine Zidane said after Reals 3-0 win over Leganes on Sunday that he wants to see Ronaldo end his career at the club in the same way he did.Im happy because he is a player who has to finish his career in Madrid. It is unique, Zidane said in comments reported by Marca.His dream is to finish here and why Im glad he has renewed and will end it in this white shirt as I did.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Bale extends Reals lead ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: