Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
The Denver Broncos will honor their late owner Pat Bowlen

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 06 Lis 2019 08:09    Temat postu: The Denver Broncos will honor their late owner Pat Bowlen Odpowiedz z cytatem

They’ll do it not with a jersey patch but with a “Mr. B” logo on the team’s headgear.“We are going to do a decal on the helmet Courtland Sutton Jersey ,” Broncos president and CEO Joe Ellis told reporters on Monday.”I don’t think he wanted to be attached to a jersey and probably didn’t want to be attached to a helmet either, but I do think we owe to him to honor him in that way. We will do something briefly before the game at our first regular-season game. I’m not going to call for remembrance during a preseason game. We’ll do it in a regular-season game. Then I believe the second weekend of October is our game against Tennessee and we will honor he and Champ Bailey. He, for his Hall of Fame appearance and Champ for his Hall of Fame and Ring of Fame appearances. That’ll be a nice moment. We’ll bring a lot of people back together here in Denver because not everybody can make it to Canton. Those are the things that are planned for him.”Bowlen passed last week at age 75. He bought the team in 1984. Under his leadership, the team went to seven Super Bowls, winning three of them. Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is close friends with Odell Beckham and was with Beckham after he found out he’d been traded from the Giants to the Browns. At first, Beckham didn’t feel good about it.Miller told NFL Network that Beckham was unhappy to find out that the Giants were getting rid of him after five years.“He was hurt,” Miller said. “He was hurt initially. He loved New York Courtland Sutton Jersey , he loved his teammates, he loved the team. Whenever you get hit with something like that you’re going to be hurt. You’re going to feel some type of disappointment with that. But immediately after that he was excited for his new opportunity. You saw his new teammates on Twitter and Instagram, they love him as well. The whole city of Cleveland is excited. He’s the new LeBron there, so he’s excited about that. He’s going to be ready to go.”Beckham has made positive comments publicly about the trade to Cleveland, but privately it’s unsurprising that he needed some time to adjust to it.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: