Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Redskins popularity Scenario Keenum 7 days 1 commencing quar

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
cloudy

PostWysłany: 05 Lis 2019 10:20    Temat postu: Redskins popularity Scenario Keenum 7 days 1 commencing quar Odpowiedz z cytatem

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Scenario Keenum, Colt McCoy and Dwayne Haskins entered doing exercises camp within focus for the Washington Redskins setting up quarterback task.Keenum received the task, with prepare Jay Gruden declaring Sunday the veteran would commence 7 days 1 at the Philadelphia Eagles Geron Christian Jersey.It not that Keenum ruled throughout his initial offseason Blake Hance Jersey, working out camp and preseason online games with Washington. With McCoy lingering leg damage and Haskins modifying toward the NFL match, Keenum knowledge — and availability — received out.As it stands immediately previously, perfectly get started with Scenario at the opener and then Dwayne will get hold of himself well prepared toward perform and nicely move towards there, Gruden mentioned soon after Washington initially train considering the fact that Thursday 19-7 earn at Atlanta.Washington finished the 2018 time with its final 2 quarterbacks, Alex Smith and McCoy, sidelined with leg damage. Prior to paying out the 15th general quantity within just April draft upon Haskins, the highly effective-armed passer against Ohio Region, the Redskins learned Keenum in opposition to Denver in just March in just a lower-probability exchange amongst late-spherical choices.Undrafted inside of 2012, the identical calendar year Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III went 1-2, Keenum constructed into a beginner for 4 groups earlier mentioned his very first 7 seasons. The journeyman shined all through Minnesota 2017 work toward the NFC Championship video game and begun all 16 video games for the Broncos remaining period.Im energized. I extremely am. I dont just take it flippantly, the chance, the level Im inside toward be the 7 days 1 rookie, Keenum stated. Ive been there just before. I notice it a demanding activity and there are merely 32 of them. . Im psyched in direction of carry on toward make the straight toward be the quarterback for this staff members.Washington did not hand Keenum the activity, still he commenced the initial a few preseason game titles with Haskins serving as the major backup. Enjoying devoid of holdout starting off still left handle Trent Williams and among the uncertainty atop the broad recipient system, Keenum performed 16 of 30 passes for 213 yards and one particular touchdown.Situation includes arrive inside of in this article and selected up the offense Really very well https://www.redskinsteamprostore.com/Deion_Harris_Jersey, experienced Terrific assurance and control about the staff — they both equally contain, Gruden reported. At the finish of the working day, I feel we consist of Terrific self esteem that Situation can guide us towards a gain from Philadelphia.How extended Keenum retains the activity stays one particular of handful of fascinating queries for the Redskins.Washington closing obtained the postseason within just 2015, nonetheless the workers on top of that includes its quarterback of the upcoming in the direction of build in just Haskins, who merged inside of sharp throws with more youthful miscues during the summer time. The Redskins open up the period struggling with 4 2018 playoff groups within just their to start with 5 video games https://www.redskinsteamprostore.com/Dominique_Rodgers_cromartie_Jersey.McCoy, conveniently the utmost well-informed with Gruden playbook centered upon his 5 yrs inside Washington, experienced various surgical procedures in the course of the offseason upon the immediately leg he broke final December. Even though he participated all through considerably of performing exercises camp, setbacks took place, consequently doing away with his probability toward get the starting off activity. There no program for McCoy return.Youve bought in direction of build with out a question. We expect Situation acquiring, Gruden explained. He creates, he consists of absolutely nothing toward strain concerning, on your own comprehend what I suggest? I believe that transferring in advance, we intend upon Situation remaining the male.Smith, noticed in just Washington locker place Sunday continues to be upon crutches just after his ugly leg damage very last November and is not likely in direction of look at stage this time Chris Thompson Jersey.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: