Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Graham. So I do my best to simulate w

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95

PostWysłany: 11 Wrz 2019 03:19    Temat postu: Graham. So I do my best to simulate w Odpowiedz z cytatem

Dalvin Cook remained limited in practice Thursday and uncertain whether he will play this week. “I feel great http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-nick-bellore-jersey , confident, at myself right now, and they got me back to where I needed to be, so I’ve just got to keep striving and keep stacking the days,” the Vikings running back said, via Chris Tomasson of the .But testing a hamstring in practice isn’t the same as a game, Cook said.The Vikings have their open date in Week 10, so if Cook doesn’t play this week, he will get two more weeks of rest and rehab.“Once I get back http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-jarrad-davis-jersey , it’s going to be on,” said Cook, who has 45 touches for 205 yards and a touchdown this season. Cook has played only three games, the last coming in Week Four. He sat out practice all of last week, which helped the healing process.“Very, very important,” Cook said, via Courtney Cronin of ESPN. “I think with these things, if you kind of stepping on it and keep doing what you鈥檙e doing Eli Harold Jersey White , you鈥檙e going to keep lingering it on. You kind of need to shut the body down. That鈥檚 why I鈥檓 so confident in our medical staff because they鈥檝e got the right plan set up for me. We鈥檝e been going by what they for me daily and my body鈥檚 been reacting to it good. It was very important.”Detroit Lions G T.J. Lang injury update: ‘It’s nothing serious going on’ As Detroit Lions starting right guard T.J. Lang continues to miss practice, concern is growing that the veteran offensive lineman could be dealing with a serious injury. Lang had an injury-riddled season last year, and at 30 years old, his body isn’t getting any fresher.But Lang met with the media briefly on Tuesday and tried to put the concerns to rest. “All I can really say is that it’s nothing serious going on,” Lang said. “Just kind of being cautious right now with the training staff, trainers, doctors. My plan this year, right now, is take it day-by-day http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , be healthy and do my best to be out there for Week 1.”Lang added, “If it were the regular season right now, I’d be out there.”Last year, Lang was a regular on the Lions’ injury report as he struggled through injuries to the back, foot and a concussion. He was also coming off hip surgery entering the 2017 season, causing him to miss OTAs and minicamp. But back in April, Lang was pumped about entering 2018 surgery-free for the first time in three years.“I’m not making any big predictions here, but this is the first time I’ve done an offseason workout in three years, so I’m definitely excited about that Womens Nick Bellore Jersey ,” Lang said at the time.But now that he’s been sidelined for over a week now, Lang admits it’s been a little frustrating not being out there with the guys yet again.“Anytime the plans kind of change, I think there’s obviously a little bit of frustration,” Lang said. One possible source of that frustration is missing out on time to build chemistry within the unit. Though Lang has played between Rick Wagner and Graham Glasgow before, Glasgow spent most of his 2017 season at left guard, not center. Still, Lang isn’t worried about it.“I’ve played a lot of football with Rick and Graham. So I do my best to simulate what we do on the field in the meetings in the locker room,” Lang said. “So we do a good job of communicating, even when I’m not out there.”As for missing out on preseason games? Lang isn’t sweating that Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , either. “Mentally, it goes a long ways [to be out there] for preparation for the season, but at the same time, I’ve been doing this for a long time,” Lang said. “I can find ways to simulate that, even if I don’t play this week or next week. I don’t think I’ll have any trouble getting off to a good start.”
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: