Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Charger

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 09 Wrz 2019 09:35    Temat postu: Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Charger Odpowiedz z cytatem

Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." s Daily Links: Should you still draft Melvin Gordon in your fantasy league?New Youth Dan Feeney Jerseys ,2commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTHow to approach Melvin Gordon in fantasy drafts - Jeff RatcliffeOf course, if you draft Gordon, it’s all but essential to handcuff him. Unlike with Conner, who was a slam dunk handcuff to Bell last year, there are two possible candidates in the Chargers backfield: Austin Ekeler and Justin Jackson. While some may look to Ekeler as the clear handcuff, his profile as more of a pass-catching back should give us at least some pause. The good news is that Gordon did miss time last year, so we at least have somewhat of a working idea of what to expect.Why Melvin Gordon isn't worth a premium contract in today's NFL - Austin GayleGordon, of course, is eyeing a much bigger dollar figure than $6M in average annual salary AAS. The NFL’s three highest-paid backs (Todd Gurley Dan Feeney Jerseys Stitched , Le’Veon Bell, David Johnson) all make $13M-plus in AAS on their respective contracts, and the average AAS for the NFL’s 32 highest-paid backs is $5.2M. Gordon is likely interested in getting above $13M in AAS if not resetting the market with an AAS above $15M. And if he is indeed looking for a pay bump along those lines, Los Angeles – or any NFL team, really – would be smart to refrain from cutting him the check.Every NFL Team's Top Impact Rookie Candidate: AFC West - Sam SmithAbove all, Tillery’s athletic profile suggests elite interior pass rusher. Tillery is 6-foot-6 and posted some of the best combine numbers among interior defenders at the combine. And according to Pro Football Focus, he had the best pass rush win rate of any interior prospect this year. Tillery’s long arms, heavy hands and power resulted in eight sacks as a senior, and points to plenty of success at the next level. At the very least Craig Mager Jerseys Stitched , his gravity could open up some windows for the Chargers’ elite edge defenders.Barnwell: Why the Chargers shouldn't extend Melvin Gordon's contract - Bill BarnwellIn Gordon's four pro seasons, 19 backs have racked up 600 carries or more. Gordon ranks 11th in yards per attempt (4.0) and eighth in success rate (38.5%). He has been about a league-average back when healthy, and he hasn't been healthy for extended stretches of time. Gordon is unquestionably talented, but if he's looking for a Devonta Freeman-sized deal -- let alone something in the Le'Veon Bell or Todd Gurley ballpark -- the Chargers are probably better off letting him leave.NFL experts debate: Who will be the No. 1 fantasy pick in 2022? - ESPN NFL ExpertsBowen: Derwin James, S, Chargers. In just one season, we've seen James find the ball at all three levels of the field. This is an impact defender. And the physicality jumps out on film. I love that in the secondary. James is a playmaker with the athletic versatility and modern-day traits to fill multiple roles in any scheme.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Chargers tight end Hunter Henry has made significant strides since tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee on the first day of organized team activities in May. “Don’t be surprised to see him work his way back in,” Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said Monday, via Gilbert Manzano of the . “He may do some things on the side this week. He may start that as early as today Youth Adrian Phillips Jerseys , I’m not sure yet.” The Chargers still have no official timetable for Henry’s return to the field. He has spent the season on the physically unable to perform list.The team’s success motivated Henry even more to try to return this season.“I think that’s what pushed me the whole time,” Henry said, via Manzano. “I tried to stay around as much as I could to kind of feed off that for my rehab.” Chargers receiver Keenan Allen will join Henry working with trainers on the side. Doctors diagnosed Allen with a hip pointer after he took a hard fall on his hip during a near-touchdown catch against the Chiefs.Running back Austin Ekeler missed last week’s game while in concussion protocol. He will undergo re-evaluation later today.The Chargers will limit running back Melvin Gordon in practice Monday, but he appears on track to return Saturday against the Ravens.Defensive tackle Brandon Mebane is back practicing after missing the past month to deal with the hospitalization of his daughter, Makenna, who’s in prenatal intensive care in Omaha due to a heart condition.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: