Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 07 Wrz 2019 08:22    Temat postu: WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Odpowiedz z cytatem

So Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Stitched , how much time do you have?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles Question of the Day: Who is your favorite former Eagles player?New,228commentsSo, how much time do you have?EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Eagles Question of the Day: Who is your favorite former Eagles player?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesOk, so yesterday we talked about all of our favorite current Eagles players — which was a hard enough task, in my opinion. Today, I want to take things a little further back.If having to pick one of 90 wasn’t challenging enough, having to pick through so many talented rosters over the duration of the Eagles franchise is just painful. My gut reaction is to go with Brian Dawkins, because who better represents the hear and soul of the team? No one, quite honestly.But then, I start thinking about David Akers, and how fun it was to watch Michael Vick, and that this is where I can finally name Chris Long as the guy — regardless of how recent his departure from the team is. Instead Cheap J.J. Arcega-Whiteside Jersey , however, I am going with the guy who gives me one of the best mental replays in my overall Eagles memory: Jeremy Maclin.Yes, I was one of those who argued the team should have brought him back over the years. Despite his injuries, despite his age, I wanted him back in Eagles green. During his five-year stint in Philly, he came up with 343 receptions for 4,771 yards and 49 touchdowns. He wasn’t quite as flashy as DeSean Jackson during that era, but damn was he fun to watch.And, in case you forgot, after Maclin took his Gatorade bath, he did this:<hr class="p-entry-hr" id="Fz3pj3">Who is your favorite former Eagles player?Sound off in the comments! Eagles newcomer (relatively speaking) Golden Tate hadn’t done a lot to justify the third-round pick the team invested in late October for a half-season ride with a guy in a contract year. On Sunday night, he did plenty.Tate caught the game-winning touchdown pass Youth J.J. Arcega-Whiteside Jersey , as the first read on the play that had been called in to the huddle by coach Doug Pederson.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: