Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Detroit Lions linebacker Brandon Chubb sure was sweating

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Ogólnie o recyclingu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 03 Wrz 2019 03:42    Temat postu: Detroit Lions linebacker Brandon Chubb sure was sweating Odpowiedz z cytatem

ENGLEWOOD http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-cody-barton-jersey , Colo. (AP) and not just because of the Texas heat.He didn’t want to miss the moment his baby brother, North Carolina State pass rusher Bradley Chubb , got drafted. But he also couldn’t cut away early from the Lions’ voluntary minicamp Thursday because first impressions are important, too.So, Chubb knew he’d have to cut it close, hop a helicopter and cross his fingers.He introduced himself to new Lions coach Matt Patricia at the start of the team’s three-day minicamp Tuesday and asked him what time they’d be done Thursday so he could get to Dallas that night.”I have to go to the draft,” Chubb said.”Why is that important?” Patricia wondered.”Well, my little brother’s in it,” Chubb explained.”Oh,” Patricia replied. ”Well Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , we’ll be done at 12:30.””So, I knew from that conversation what needed to be done,” Chubb said Friday, when he relayed that conversation after accompanying his brother on his first visit to Denver.A day earlier, Brandon Chubb had only one option and little leeway with a 3:30 p.m. flight out of Detroit.”Check this out, the flight at noon was delayed three hours from Detroit to Dallas,” Chubb said. ”As I’m getting to the airport, they’re just starting to board. So, I thought I was about to get delayed three hours, too.”He left on time, however http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-phil-haynes-jersey , and landed at 5:40.”And mind you, that draft is an hour away” in Arlington, Texas, Chubb said. ”So, the traffic is crazy.”Foreseeing this traffic jam, Chubb got on Yelp and found a helicopter to take him from the airport to the stadium, where his brother was expected to be one of the first few picks.He thought he might have to land nearby and run the final few blocks, capping his 1,200-mile odyssey with a sweaty jaunt through thick crowds and humidity, all in a designer suit.Instead, the pilot set down on Jerry Jones’ helipad right outside AT&T Stadium.”It actually worked out though Ugo Amadi Jersey , I got one of the best Instagram pictures of my life,” Chubb said of the GQ shoot-style image of him in front of the chopper.Chubb thanked his pilot, then hustled inside in time to grab a plate of food and a seat.”If he’d have been picked at two, I’d have been walking in while he’s walking on stage,” Chubb said.His brother slipped to five, where the stunned Broncos – and an ecstatic Von Miller – where thrilled to welcome him to Denver’s defense.”I think it was the best situation for Bradley,” his older brother said. ”Everybody wants to be higher, but I just think it’s perfect the way it went for both of them.”And for him.—
HOUSTON — Heralded outfield prospect Kyle Tucker made his big-league debut Saturday for the Astros, a move that not only has implications for Tucker but two other outfielders.

With Tucker, who finished 1-for-4 with a bases-loaded walk and three strikeouts in the Astros’ 12-6 win, in the fold http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-drew-sample-jersey , outfielder Tony Kemp will see a reduction in his playing time despite providing a spark for the Astros (60-31) since his mid-May recall. Kemp has a slash line of .295/.385/.410 over 40 games.

Outfielder Jake Marisnick, meanwhile, was optioned to Triple-A Fresno for a second time on the same night he delivered another sparkling play in center field.

Marisnick was batting .190 with 69 strikeouts in 163 plate appearances.

“It was hard for Jake, and it should be,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. “He’s had a roller-coaster season going up and down. The first go-round he was really needing to go correct some things. The second go-around he was doing a lot better and things were out of his control a little bit as to him going down to Triple-A. There are still some offensive adjustments we want him to make.

“(Kemp) came up and won the right to stay in the big leagues. When a transaction happens, we talk a lot about the guy we sent down but the guy that we kept earned the right to be here. I’m very proud of what Tony has contributed to this team, and it hasn’t always been fair to him the last couple of years.”

Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel (5-8, 4.12 ERA) will start the series finale against the White Sox. He has posted three quality starts in his last four outings, going 2-0 with a 2.96 ERA and 21 strikeouts across 24 1/3 innings during that stretch.

Keuchel is 3-4 with a 3.81 ERA over eight career starts against the White Sox including a 10-1 win on April 21 when he worked six innings and allowed one run on four hits and two walks with six strikeouts at Guaranteed Rate Field.

Right-hander Lucas Giolito (5-7, 6.93 ERA) gets the starting nod for Chicago (30-59). He is 2-3 with a 7.50 ERA in his last eight starts, allowing five runs or more four times.

Giolito will make his third career start against the Astros http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/trayvon-mullen-jersey , against whom he is 0-2 with an 11.42 ERA. He was charged with nine runs on five hits and seven walks opposite Keuchel on April 21 and suffered the loss in his previous appearance at Minute Maid Park on Sept. 19, 2017, when he allowed two runs on seven hits and one walk with three strikeouts in 6 2/3 innings of a 3-1 loss.

White Sox shortstop Tim Anderson was back in the starting lineup Saturday and finished 0-for-4 with two strikeouts after sitting out the previous game to manage the soreness in his left forearm. Anderson was hit by a pitch in Thursday’s series opener.

Anderson has become a fixture in the eight-hole when Chicago faces a right-handed starter, a move designed to help amplify the depth of the White Sox lineup and provide additional opportunities atop the batting order for fellow infielders Yoan Moncada and Yolmer Sanchez.

“If you look at the lineup it just lengthens out (and) allows us to put him and keep him there,” White Sox manager Rick Renteria said of Anderson. “As long as he stays comfortable there he helps us there quite a bit. Picks up the back end of the lineup and I think we’ve gotten some benefits out of it.”
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Ogólnie o recyclingu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: