Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
New head coach Tom Higgins introduced the coaching staff for

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33

PostWysłany: 28 Sie 2019 08:29    Temat postu: New head coach Tom Higgins introduced the coaching staff for Odpowiedz z cytatem

New head coach Tom Higgins introduced the coaching staff for the Montreal Alouettes on Thursday, which includes three former coaches from the Quebec football conference. Noel Thorpe returns as the teams defensive coordinator and adds assistant head coach and defensive backs coach to his responsibilities this season. In 2011 and 2012, Thorpe was part of the Université de Montréal coaching staff. Rick Worman is the teams new offensive coordinator, returning to the CFL after a brief stint with Mississippi Valley State University. A former quarterback in the CFL, Worman has been a part of two Grey Cup championships over his coaching career. In 2012, he served as a scout for the Ottawa RedBlacks. Ryan Dinwiddie returns for a second season as quarterbacks coach and is expected to work closer with the rest of the offensive staff. Erik Campbell also returns for his second season as receivers coach as does Mark Speckman as running backs coach. Former Université de Sherbrooke head coach André Bolduc debuts as the teams offensive quality control coach and special teams assistant. Jean-Vincent Posy-Audette, a former member of Bolducs staff at Sherbrooke, is the teams new defensive assistant and special teams assistant. And following a stellar 13-year playing career in the CFL, former defensive end Anwar Stewart will make his coaching debut in 2014 after being named the clubs new defensive quality control coach. Colin White Jersey . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. Ottawa Senators Jerseys . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-thomas-chabot-senators-jersey/ . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Daniel Alfredsson Jersey . - Buffalo Bills running back C. Thomas Chabot Senators Jersey .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.TORONTO – The Blue Jays got one back but lost another. On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. "Speaking to the doctor and everybody they think its just a strain," said Santos. "Obviously well get an MRI at some point and kind of see what it is but Im hoping its just a strain and I can be back in two weeks." Santos pitched 1 2/3 innings in Friday nights loss to the Angels. He felt the pull in the middle of his second inning of work. "Frustrrating I dont think begins to say what Im feeling," said Santos.dddddddddddd. "Ill continue to do what the trainers and what the docs say and hopefully I can get back on the mound and hopefully its nothing serious." Forearm pain is sometimes equated with something much worse – an elbow injury. "I dont want to speculate," said Santos. Santos felt good enough to pick up a baseball before Sundays game. "If I keep progressing I think the way I have the past two days it shouldnt be too long," said Santos. "I played catch today and it felt okay." The Blue Jays will make a corresponding roster move in time for Monday nights series finale with the Angels. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: