Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Opportunity. First you have to recognize it before you can c

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33

PostWysłany: 28 Sie 2019 08:24    Temat postu: Opportunity. First you have to recognize it before you can c Odpowiedz z cytatem

Opportunity. First you have to recognize it before you can capitalize on it. I believe that in a sport, that is why there is always an emotional response after losing; because you realize the opportunity was there and you or your team could not capitalize on it. And it means you have not one less that year but one less in life. For the Bengals, Eagles, Packers and Chiefs, its over. For the Colts, Saints, Chargers and 49ers the next opportunity is next week. It is so true, the statement that losing hurts more than winning feels good because when you win you have another chance but when you lose in the playoffs, its like someone has taken away a moment in time you will never get back. An opportunity. In San Francisco, my number one observation was how well Colin Kaepernick handled the cold. The atmosphere that he performed in was brutal but he grew up in Wisconsin and was why he played so well in that weather. There he was in his sleeveless shirt running with conviction and gazelle speed. His greatest moment? After he almost lost the game by throwing right at Micah Hyde for an interception he stayed mentally tough, dismissed it and moved on to the next one when he hit Michael Crabtree changing third down to first down. That was Payton Manning/Tom Brady maturity under pressure. My second observation came from Green Bay and Eddie Lacy . Like Kaepernick, Lacy played a physical game in -18 Celsius weather. Lacy is from the University of Alabama, where I doubt it has ever been -18 in a football game. Extreme heat takes away your energy and second effort because of internal fatigue. It takes away your will to do extra because you sub-consciously pace yourself. Extreme cold is different; its limiting because it is so uncomfortable and painful too hit and be hit. I saw now hesitation from Lacy due to the cold, which is remarkable considering how hard and constant he dealt and receive punishment. In Cincinnati, the loss to San Diego has ruined Andy Daltons next six months. Five overthrows, two interceptions and one contact fumble he will think about day after day, month after month. And there is nothing he can do to rectify it until the season starts again. You can tell that Dalton is mentally tough but to keep it in perspective and move on is a mental mind set only developed when created in the first place. You cant prepare; only react and accept. In Indianapolis, I thought it was over but after the first comeback touchdown by Andrew Luck and how fast it happened I realized it wasnt. The Chiefs lost six players to injury in one game, quarter-by-quarter, and the biggest was Jamaal Charles on the sixth play. That was devastating because as good as the back-up Nail Davis was (lost him too), he is not Jamaal Charles. Full credit to the Colts but I am sure Bill Belichick in New England is not anticipating losing Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Donald Jones, Aqib Talib and Rob Ninkovich. That would be the equivalent. I will say this, though; if you can put the negative behind you and truly only concentrate on the present, given talent, you can overcome just about anything. Andrew Luck is an athlete that is way up there – bright, intelligent and a product of Stanford. I remember playing Stanford every year in college football. It was always an unusual game and almost different than any game that year. When you played Stanford, you (for lack of a better term) you played brains as much as bodies. They were always under control and focused; like robots. Andrew Lucks greatest asset is the emotional self-control he assimilated at Stanford; staying in the present to create the future. With New Orleans, I though one of the best football analytical moments was when Mike Mayock (who is very good) pointed out how Keenan Lewis was shutting down DeSean Jackson and then receives a neck stinger or concussion and Jackson then - and only then with Lewis out - becames effective. It just showed that it is 11-on-11 but if you have players who can dominate 1-on-1, it directly effects the other 10. Great moment From Mayock. Finally, the best week of the year may be this week because the questions have so many layered answers and speculation. New Orleans at Seattle; the environment is a big challenge for the Saints but this is the second time in a month and it just may be more manageable than ever before. In Carolina, the 49ers and Panthers are identical in so many ways. Carolina defended the 49ers to nine points in the first game but can they do it for a second time? That is a challenge. In Denver, you would have to think that the Chargers were the last team they wanted to play compared to others out of division. San Diego knows Payton Manning, having beaten Denver in Denver and the head coach, Mike McCoy, was the former offensive coordinator of the Broncos. Payton Manning destroys teams that are not familiar with him, those that have a chance. San Diego has a chance. In New England, with two weeks to prepare, I have to lean to the Patriots. After what we saw in the second half, the preparation video for New England is gold. The last one for the Colts was against the Bills in a cold monsoon. Aqib Talib on T.Y. Hilton; that could determine that game. Darrell Henderson Rams Jersey . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Taylor Rapp Youth Jersey . Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-cory-littleton-rams-jersey/ . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. Robert Woods Rams Jersey . -- Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "Youve got to tie up your skates. Clay Matthews Rams Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No.SEATTLE -- Seattle Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon has run out of superlatives to describe Felix Hernandez. The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday. "Felix is great. I dont have the adjectives to explain it anymore. Its just unbelievable," McClendon said. Hernandez allowed just Lonnie Chisenhalls single in the fifth inning and walked three in picking up his 10th victory of the season. It was Hernandezs ninth consecutive start where he has pitched at least seven innings and allowed two or fewer runs. During that stretch he is 6-1 with a 1.30 ERA. He struck out 77 while walking only 10. His 2.10 ERA is now tied with Masahiro Tanaka of the New York Yankees for best in the American League. "I think they were sitting on my changeup with two strikes. We struck out a lot of people with the fastball," Hernandez said. "The command of the fastball was really good. Mixed it up with my breaking ball for a strike and changeup was good, too." Its the first one-hitter thrown by the Mariners since Hernandez and Steve Delabar combined to one-hit the Minnesota Twins on May 5, 2012. It was the first time Cleveland had been held to just one hit since July 27, 2011, against the Los Angeles Angels. "He threw his breaking ball and his changeup early in the count and was able to throw that fastball late," Seattle catcher Mike Zunino said. "Its just tough when youve got four pitches and guys have to respect it, youre not always going to pick right. Hes doing a good job of mixing up and then making the pitch, too." Fernando Rodney pitched a perfect ninth inning for his 23rd save. The Mariners failed to take advantage early after loading the bases in the first inning against Cleveland starter T.J. House. After a leadoff single from Willie Bloomquist, Cano reached on an error by first baseman Nick Swisher while attempting to complete a double play. Kyle Seager singled and Zunino walked to load the bases, buut House struck out Logan Morrison to get out of the jam.dddddddddddd Hernandez didnt allow a hit through the first four innings, with a walk to Michael Brantley giving Cleveland its only baserunner. House (0-2) settled in as well, retiring 13 of the next 14 batters he faced to keep the game scoreless into the fifth inning. Chisenhall led off the fifth with a chopper back through the middle of the infield for Clevelands only hit. Carlos Santana would be the only runner Hernandez allowed to reach second base. Santana walked and advanced on a fielders choice in the sixth. "If (Cano) makes a spectacular play right there, its a no-hitter against us," Chisenhall said. "Fortunately, he didnt. We werent able to get anything going." Michael Saunders led off the sixth with a chopper that House fielded, but he threw wide of first base up the right field line and Saunders advanced to third on the error. Cano then snapped an 0-for-14 skid with a two-run shot to right that gave the Mariners a 2-0 lead. "I was looking for a pitch that I can at least hit out of the infield," Cano said. "Especially in that situation, no outs, thats what you want. Especially with (Hernandez) on the mound you just want to be able to do your job, especially when youve got men in scoring position." Cano singled to lead off the eighth and scored on a single from Zunino to give the Mariners an insurance run. NOTES: Hernandez surpassed Bob Feller (1,836) for the sixth-most strikeouts in a career before a players 29th birthday. Hernandezs nine strikeouts Sunday gives him 1,840 for his career. ... Cleveland pitchers had their streak of 15 consecutive scoreless innings snapped on Canos homer in the sixth inning. They had held Seattle scoreless since the eighth inning of Friday nights game. ... The Mariners optioned OF Stefen Romero to Triple-A Tacoma after the game to open a roster spot. ... Seattle is expected to call up RHP Taijuan Walker to make his season debut and start Mondays game against in Houston against the Astros. He will face off against Houston RHP Collin McHugh (4-6, 2.86 ERA). ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: