Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Ryan played 43 games and made 27 starts

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 14 Sie 2019 09:03    Temat postu: Ryan played 43 games and made 27 starts Odpowiedz z cytatem

Linebacker Jake Ryan missed the 2018 season with a torn ACL Black Marcell Dareus Jerseys , so he didn’t spend much time playing for Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine.Ryan spent plenty of time playing for Pettine’s predecessor Dom Capers. in his first three seasons and Capers was calling the defensive plays for all of them.Capers was relieved of those duties after the 2017 season and moved on to a defensive assistant post in Jacksonville this year. Ryan joined him with the Jaguars last week and said Capers’ presence was a “big part” of his decision to sign.“Dom has been a huge part of my life from the time I was in Green Bay,鈥?Ryan said, via the Jaguars website. 鈥淗e has helped me out a bunch. [He] kind of guided me through everything when I came in as a rookie. I played outside linebacker a little bit in college, and my senior year, I switched to inside. Dom kind of took me under his wing when I got to Green Bay and helped me out.”Ryan said he feels “pretty far along” in his rehab from the torn ACL and the timing of his injury last summer should leave him with a good shot of being ready to go in time for the start of Jacksonville’s season. As of Sunday night Marcell Dareus Jerseys 2019 , the expectation within the league office was that Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette would not be suspended. Between Sunday night and Monday night, that changed.The NFL decided to impose a one-game suspension on Fournette in response to his decision to both leave the bench area on Sunday and fight with Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson.NFL V.P. of football operations Jon Runyan issued the suspension under the two rules that Fournette violated — the rule against unsportsmanlike conduct, and the unnecessary roughness rules, which prohibits throwing a punch at an opponent. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, others in the league office saw it differently Black D.J. Hayden Jerseys , but it’s Runyan’s job to make the final determination.鈥淪portsmanship is the cornerstone of the game and the League will not tolerate game-related misconduct that conveys a lack of respect for the game itself and those involved in it,” Runyan wrote in the letter to Fournette. “Video of the incident shows that you were not a participant in the play and that you ran from your sideline to the opposite side of the field to insert yourself as an active participant in a fight. Once you entered the fight area, you struck a member of the opposing team. Your actions adversely reflected on the NFL and have no place in the game.鈥滷ournette will have the right to appeal the suspension within three business days. The hearing, if there’s an appeal, will be conducted by Derrick Brooks or James Thrash.Fournette undoubtedly will appeal D.J. Hayden Jerseys 2019 , especially if his contract contains language invalidating the remainder of the guarantees under his rookie deal in the event of a suspension. If such language is in the contract (remember the Roquan Smith controversy?), then more than $7 million in guarantees becomes wiped out, allowing the Jaguars to release Fournette after the season with no further financial obligation.Any other discipline arising from the incident, which resulted in the ejections of Fournette and Lawson, will be handled in the form of fines.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: