Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Brent Grimes: I Was Benched For Using My Phone At Halftime -

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

PostWysłany: 14 Sie 2019 03:56    Temat postu: Brent Grimes: I Was Benched For Using My Phone At Halftime - Odpowiedz z cytatem

JoeBucsFan.comRemember when Brent Grimes didn’t play in the second half against the Bears in Week 4?Bad Team Power Rankings - JoeBucsFan.comWhy should good teams have all the fun?Bucs safety John Lynch is a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame a sixth timeThe 49ers general manager made nine Pro Bowls playing for the Bucs and BroncosNFL head coaching rumors: Bengals request interview with Bucs’ OC Todd Monken - Cincy JungleThe Buccaneers finished 12th in scoring offense and third in total offense in 2018.2019 NFL draft: Top targets for the Bucs at No. 5 overallHere are five top prospects the Tampa Bay Buccaneers should target with the No. 5 overall pick in the 2019 NFL draftFour philosophies the Bucs could take to hiring their next coachGuessing along with the Glazers is no easy task. Here's a guide to some approach they could take to replacing Dirk Koetter. 2019 NFL Draft Underclassmen Tracker: UPDATED 1-3 | Pewter ReportUnder general manager Jason Licht http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-m.j.-stewart-jersey , the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have drafted four underclassmen with four of the team’s first round picks since 2014 – WR Mike Evans (2014), QB Jameis Winston (2015) Chris Conte Jersey White , CB Vernon Hargreaves III (2016) and DT Vita Vea (2018). PewterReport.com has compiled a list of under ...Lawsuit Filed Against Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston The Arizona Uber driver who accused Jameis Winston of groping her has filed a lawsuit against the Buccaneers quarterback. The suit was filed Tuesday per Matt Baker of the Tampa Bay Times.Per Baker, the driver said through her lawyer John Clune - who was the lawyer in the sexual assault case against Winston in 2012 - that she is “unimpressed by his continued lack of honesty or awareness into his behavior.” And that “maybe a more direct financial penalty will get his attention. He needs to learn from this and have some genuine insight or pay the penalty.”Winston was suspended three games by the NFL for the incident when the NFL decided there was enough evidence to support the accuser’s claim. Winston accepted the punishment http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-shaquil-barrett-jersey , did not appeal, and issued a statement following the announcement;The driver has cited “emotional distress as well as future therapy expenses” and is looking for “damages to punish and deter such conduct.”There will be more to this story as news becomes available and details emerge. As of now O. J. Howard Jersey White , there has been no word from Winston or his camp.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: