Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
this is more than just an opportunity but a dream come

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95

PostWysłany: 14 Sie 2019 02:30    Temat postu: this is more than just an opportunity but a dream come Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cincinnati is no stranger to Auburn alumni becoming great football players Trayveon Williams Jersey 2019 ,"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBADeshaun Davis already has Bengals greats in his cornerNew,9commentsCincinnati is no stranger to Auburn alumni becoming great football players,EDTShareTweetShareShareDeshaun Davis already has Bengals greats in his cornerDale Zanine-USA TODAY SportsWith their 10 selections in the NFL Draft, the Bengals doubled down on two positions of need. One pick before they took a second running back in Rodney Anderson, Deshaun Davis joined third-round pick Germaine Pratt as Cincinnati’s newest linebackers.Pratt became the first NC State prospect drafted by the franchise since Scott Kooistra, but Davis now enters an impressive list of Auburn alumni drafted by the Bengals. His former teammate Carl Lawson and C.J. Uzomah represent the present Trayveon Williams Jersey Mens , and Pat Sims and Rudi Johnson are examples of mid-round steals of the past.Then there’s first-round picks Takeo Spikes and Willie Anderson, who rightfully headline the group, and both have nothing but praise for Davis.“What you expect out of Deshaun Davis is not only will he be accountable for himself, but he will hold everybody else accountable. And consistency,” Spikes told Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com. “The beautiful thing about him is he’s advanced from the mental side of it. Mentally he’s there... I’m happy the Bengals gave him an opportunity to fill a spot and I do believe he can fill a spot.“He’s a big picture guy. A really big-picture guy,” Spikes says. “Most guys are into the fame and all that goes with playing. But he wanted to know if he did certain things to get this Youth Trayveon Williams Jersey , how he could leverage it to be in a better position when the game is over. That really attracted me to him.”Spoken like a true big brother.The connection between Davis and Anderson is strong as well, both were once phenoms at Vigor High School’s football program and went on to become drafted by the Bengals after first playing for the Tigers. A year after Anderson was drafted, the Bengals hired Mark Duffner as their linebackers coach. In his second year, the Bengals drafted Spikes with their first-round pick and five tremendous seasons for the linebacker followed. Duffner was there for all of them, and now returns to the staff as a senior defensive assistant to coach Davis.“One of the best teachers I ever had,” Spikes says. “Put it this way. I don’t think I would have been able to grasp everything I got from other guys if it wasn’t for Mark Duffner laying down the foundation for me.”Tem Lukabu is the new linebackers coach White Trayveon Williams Jersey , and having coached against Davis in the SEC, what he saw on tape is what he got on the field last week.“That guy is fun to be around,” Lukabu said after rookie minicamp. “The No. 1 thing is that he commands the huddle. That guy’s a MIKE (middle linebacker). He wants to call the plays. He wants to be the signal caller. You don’t always see that. Great instincts. Very good recall. He asks all the right questions.”Talk is nice, but Pratt is the linebacker that has a roster spot essentially locked up. Someone has to fill Vontaze Burfict’s shadow at WILL linebacker. Davis’ future resides in the middle and his intangibles and play strength should help him secure a spot on the final roster.If not, head coach Zac Taylor may be having a word with a couple of Auburn legends. Former NFL receiver Chad Johnson has signed a contract to play with Boca Raton FC of the United Premier Soccer League.The team announced the signing Tuesday for the 2019 season, The Sporting News reports.“I’m really excited to join the team and contribute in any way possible Carlos Dunlap Jersey Limited ,” Johnson said, via the team’s website. “For me, this is more than just an opportunity but a dream come true that I was never able to fulfill during my childhood.”Johnson, after a successful trial with Boca Raton FC, will make his debut Saturday in the season opener.“Chad is a tremendous athlete,” coach Jim Rooney said. “He has proven himself in the gridiron and will now prove himself in the soccer pitch. Chad has had some great training and preseason matches with us and we are excited to continue this journey with him.”Johnson http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-andrew-billings-jersey , 41, played 11 NFL seasons, 10 with the Bengals and one with the Patriots. He made six Pro Bowls and twice was voted All-Pro. Johnson last played in the NFL in 2011.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: