Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
NBA Head Coaches TEAM COACH Year with team Experience Titles

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
carrie567

PostWysłany: 13 Sie 2019 03:26    Temat postu: NBA Head Coaches TEAM COACH Year with team Experience Titles Odpowiedz z cytatem

NBA Head Coaches TEAM COACH Year with team Experience Titles Hawks Mike Budenholzer Second 1 None Celtics Brad Stevens Second 1 None Nets Lionel Hollins First 6 None Hornets Steve Clifford Second 1 None Bulls Tom Thibodeau Fifth 4 None Cavaliers David Blatt First None None Mavericks Rick Carlisle Seventh 12 1 Nuggets Brian Shaw Second 1 None Pistons Stan Van Gundy First 8 None Warriors Steve Kerr First None None Rockets Kevin McHale Fourth 5 None Pacers Frank Vogel Fifth 4 None Clippers Doc Rivers Second 15 1 Lakers Byron Scott First 13 None Grizzlies Dave Joerger Second 1 None Heat Erik Spoelstra Seventh 6 2 Bucks Jason Kidd First 1 None Timberwolves Flip Saunders First 16 None Pelicans Monty Williams Fifth 4 None Knicks Derek Fisher First None None Thunder Scott Brooks Seventh 6 None Magic Jacque Vaughn Third 2 None 76ers Brett Brown Second 1 None Suns Jeff Hornacek Second 1 None Trail Blazers Terry Stotts Third 6 None Kings Mike Malone Second 1 None Spurs Gregg Popovich 19th 18 5 Raptors Dwane Casey Fourth 5 None Jazz Quin Snyder First None None Wizards Randy Wittman Fourth 8 None Daryl Johnston Youth Jersey . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets. Randy White Womens Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Randy-White-Jersey/. City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Tony Pollard Womens Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Charles Haley Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.TORONTO -- Josh Leivo scored a hat trick as the Toronto Marlies downed the Lake Erie Monsters 4-1 on Saturday afternoon in American Hockey League action. Brendan Kozun also scored for the Marlies (34-19-4), who lost to Lake Erie the night before. Christopher Gibson improved to 3-1-1 with Toronto, making 21 saves in the win. Colin Smith scored for the Monsters (24-27-6), while Kent Patterson made 34 saves in the loss. With the win, Toronto improves to 4-3-0 against Lake Erie this season and have won six of their last eight games overall. The loss leaves the Monsters with just two wins in six games. The Marlies forward gave Toronto a 3-1 lead at 12:14, on a power play. Leivo took a feed from Spencer Abbott and beat Patterson five-hole for his 15th of the season and second of the night. Leivo completed the hat trick, giving Toronto a 4-1 lead at 19:11 picking up a loose puck at the side of the net and beating Patterson glove-side for his 16th of the season. Saturday was Leivos second career AHL hat trick with his first coming in a 5-2 win over the Utica Comets Jan. 4. Kozun gave Toronto a 2-1 lead, on a power play, at 9:13 of the second grabbing the bounce off the end boards and beating Patterson for his 17th of the season. Smith opened the scoring at 13:04 of the first beating Gibson glove-sidde for his seventh of the season.dddddddddddd Leivo tied it 1-1, on a power play, at 18:38 picking up the rebound off Greg McKeggs shot, which hit the post, and beating Patterson for his 14th of the season. With the two teams playing one another for a third consecutive game, and the second time in as many nights, tempers were high. Both teams combined for 10 fighting majors and 195 minutes in penalties during Friday nights 3-2 Monsters win. Lake Erie and Toronto combined for 132 penalty minutes and nine fighting majors Saturday. The two clubs meet for the eighth and final time on March 19 in Lake Erie. Toronto hosts the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins Sunday to conclude a three-game, three-night stretch. Notes: With David Clarkson (pulled muscle) questionable for Saturday nights game against the Flyers, the Maple Leafs recalled forward Frazer McLaren from the Marlies. The Marlies signed defenceman Bryce Aneloski to a professional try out contract on Friday. Toronto recalled defenceman Dylan Yeo and goaltender Christopher Gibson from Orlando of the ECHL and reassigned goalie Garret Sparks to the Solar Bears Friday. Gibson is 8-9-2 with a .924 save percentage and a 2.55 goals-against average in 20 games with Orlando this season. Marlies captain Trevor Smith was a healthy scratch. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: