Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Not surprisingly, Brendan Gallagher is off to a great start

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
carrie567

PostWysłany: 12 Sie 2019 04:02    Temat postu: Not surprisingly, Brendan Gallagher is off to a great start Odpowiedz z cytatem

Not surprisingly, Brendan Gallagher is off to a great start to his sophomore season with the Montreal Canadiens. In 10 games, hes collected five goals and two assists. The idea of suffering from a sophomore slump is not something that crossed Gallaghers mind. "If you train hard all summer and prepare yourself properly for the upcoming season, then you shouldnt have any problems," Gallagher said on the first day of Habs training camp back in September. Maybe another factor to Gallaghers continued success is choosing not to change his living arrangements from his rookie season. Last season, after making the Canadiens, he moved in with fellow B.C. native and veteran teammate Josh Gorges. During the summer, Gallagher asked if he could live at his house again this season, which was not an issue for Gorges and his wife Maggie. "Living with Josh and Maggie just makes all the things you need to take care of away from the rink that much easier. Cooking is not an easy thing for me and they do a good job of taking care of that," Gallagher said with a smile on his face. Gorges, who got married this off-season, even joked that their living arrangement is a lot like the movie "You, Me and Dupree" with Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson. "There isnt that worry of overstepping your boundaries," the 21-year-old Gallagher said. All three of them get along very well, plus he has the entire basement floor to himself. Even though he lives with Gorges, this doesnt make him Gallaghers babysitter. "I obviously let him know when Im going out, not because I need to ask permission, but because that is what you do when you have a roommate. Its just out of respect, he does the same with me," Gallagher said. Living with a veteran teammate seems to be a pretty good recipe for success. Sidney Crosby famously lived with Mario Lemieux, Evgeni Malkin moved in with Sergei Gonchar, Matt Duchene stayed with Adam Foote and the list goes on and on. For the longest time, the Canadiens never really seemed to have a good game plan when it came to adapting their young rookies to NHL life in Montreal. Gallagher is clearly handling his newfound fame and success very well and if he keeps it up, he should be an impactful player on the Canadiens for many years to come. Cheap Yeezy 500 .Y. - DeMarre Carroll felt as though he couldnt miss in the second quarter as he outscored the Brooklyn Nets 14-13 all by himself. Ultra Boost Shoes Near Me . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. http://www.cheapyeezysneakers.com/yeezy-shoes-outlet/yeezy-boost-750-near-me.html. With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Authentic . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Yeezy Boost 700 Cheap .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later.The Vancouver Canucks have opted to keep centre Ryan Kesler. Despite rumours of great interest from NHL teams - including the Pittsburgh Penguins - the Canucks did not get the package they were seeking to trade the 29-year-old centre. The Livonia, Mich.-native has scored 21 goals and added 18 assists in 39 games with the Canucks this season. Kesler is currently in the fourth year of a six-year deal he signed with the Canucks prior to the 2010-11 season worth an average annual value of $5 million. One of the premier two-way forwards in the NHLL, Kesler was the recipient of the Frank J.dddddddddddd Selke Trophy as the NHLs best defensive forward in 2010-11. Kesler has spent his entire career with the Canucks, scoring 178 goals and 211 assists in 641 games. He was originally selected 23rd overall by Vancouver at the 2003 NHL Entry Draft. He has represented the United States on numerous occasions, including the 2010 and 2014 Olympic Games, winning silver at the former. He also won gold for the U.S. at both the 2002 Under-18 World Championships and the 2004 World Junior Hockey Championship. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: