Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
As head coach of Canadas junior mens national team, Roy Rana

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
carrie567

PostWysłany: 20 Maj 2019 04:35    Temat postu: As head coach of Canadas junior mens national team, Roy Rana Odpowiedz z cytatem

As head coach of Canadas junior mens national team, Roy Rana has worked with the countrys brightest talent, and having coached the likes of Tristan Thompson and Andrew Wiggins among others, knows what separates the good from the elite. Coincidentally, it only took two summers for Tyler Ennis to prove he could make the jump, during which, Rana witnessed a maturation in the Brampton, Ont. native, that makes his standout play leading the undefeated Syracuse Orange (18-0) a logical progression rather than a surprise. During the 2012 FIBA Americas Under-18 Championship, the 6-foot-2 point guard endured an arduous tournament, struggling in pressure situations. Matchups and defensive schemes posed challenges for Ennis as the Canadian squad had a strong showing, but lost to the host Brazilians 66-62 in the semifinal round. As a result, Rana and his staff talked with Ennis extensively regarding his leadership and need to carry the team. Ennis took the direction and loss to heart and came back a reinvented player the following summer at the FIBA Under-19 World Championship. “It was amazing to see his transformation within that year,” Rana said. “Just how much more confident he was in himself, how much more assertive, how much more of a leader he was. He really started to understand the subtleties of how to impact his teammates.” This time around Ennis was also asked to shoulder Canadas scoring load, something he did effortlessly. Ennis averaged a tournament leading 20.9 points, outscoring projected 2014 NBA lottery picks Marcus Smart, Dante Exum, Dario Saric and Aaron Gordon. By riding that performance into his freshman season at Syracuse he has been a steadying force, toning down his scoring to facilitate the team offence, but also making key baskets when needed. Ennis averages 11.9 points per game and shoots 40 percent from the three-point line and leads the Orange with 5.5 assists and 2.7 steals per (the latter, good for ninth in the nation). His numbers and Syracuses record make a very strong case that Ennis is the best point guard in college basketball right now - regardless of class. Despite his solid stats he maintains the individual numbers and accolades arent his ambition. “I dont really have any personal goals,” Ennis said. “I just want us to win the ACC and I know its close to impossible to go undefeated in a college season, but to just get better as a team and lose the least amount of games.” Syracuse has yet to lose and Ennis wont concede a loss to anyone, not even his own family. His older brother Dylan, a sophomore guard for the number four ranked Villanova Wildcats squared off against his younger sibling when both teams met in late December. Tyler was all business in that game scoring 20 points in a 78-62 Syracuse win, but still values the advice his brother gave him on preparing for his first year at the collegiate level. “He always told me to get in the gym by myself and work on my own stuff,” Ennis said. “Just get in the gym as much as possible, while taking care of your body.” Ennis wasnt overlooked coming into the season, but not even the most optimistic experts pegged him as a one-and-done NBA prospect. Ennis had other plans however. “Thats pretty much what I worked for,” he confidently said. “Not to be one, but to just have the opportunity to get to the professional level. Not to leave, but just to have the opportunity.” Still, he hasnt given leaving after his first year any consideration and is only focused on winning games for Syracuse. But ?talent evaluators are starting to take notice that his play to date says first round pick far more than it says first-year student-athlete. “Absolutely, I think hes a one-and-done guy,” Rana said. “Its his choice, does he want to come back for a second year of college, or does he want to go to the NBA? If Im a GM and Im drafting, hes certainly a guy I would be going after pretty hard. Hes going to be a fantastic pro, a great NBA player and whatever organization he goes to, theyre going to be a better organization because of it.” Regardless of his future, Ennis is focused on the madness of March. His maturity, ability to score, pass and affect the game in a myriad of ways is no longer a surprise to anyone. The summer ahead could prove to be even more promising than the last, particularly if he chooses to forego his college eligibility for the NBA Draft, making another jump, this time to the highest level. Wayne Simmonds Jersey . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. Claude Giroux Jersey .A caravan greeted the former Boston Red Sox pitcher at the airport and took him to a public park in Santo Domingo, where a crowd lined a 19-mile stretch of highway to catch a glimpse of him.Once at the park, Martinez went on stage accompanied by players David Ortiz and Robinson Cano as merengue music played and fireworks lit up the sky. http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/authentic-travis-sanheim-flyers-jersey/. LOUIS - The St. Nolan Patrick Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. Anthony Stolarz Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle.Katherine Brunt is an old hand when it comes to major tournaments, displaying nerves of steel in the 2009 World Twenty20 final to record figures of 3-6 and help England beat New Zealand to the title. But the seamer still gets sick ahead of big events and feels no different with the latest Womens World T20 getting underway in India this week.Brunt will be a key cog for England as they aim to better their runners-up spot in the previous two editions, with the team pipped by Australia on both occasions, in Sri Lanka in 2012 and Bangladesh two years ago.Speaking to Sky Sports, the Barnsley-born bowler discussed what winning the event would mean to her, the impact of new England coach Mark Robinson and the Yin to her Yang, Anya Shrubsole…Hi Katherine. Youve been around at big events for a while now, but do you still get nervous as a world tournament approaches?Of course I do! I did wonder when that feeling would go away but it never does. Its always the same and I always feel a bit sick!How do you think you have changed as a cricketer since you made your England debut in 2004?I have had to learn different skills along the way and become physically fitter as I play all three formats - I want to have a long career so I have had to manage my back. Im still learning all the time, especially with new England coach Mark Robinson on board. England captain Charlotte Edwards is also full of praise for new head coach Mark Robinson. What has he brought to your game?He has made me feel like there is more left in the old horse yet! He is all for taking you outside of your comfort zone - thats not really what I do personally, but it has helped me realise that I need to push myself and that I can work on my failings.As a former fast bowler, has Mark had a few tips and tactics for you?Not really. He has spent a lot of time getting to know the team and also focussed on our batting style and how we are going to approach an innings. He wants us to be positive and aggressive and thats how I play my cricket, with both bat and ball. Im quite a fiery character on the pitch and like to take on shots and take on anyone who comes at me. Thats what Mark is pushing from numbers one to 11. We havent perfected that style yet - it always takes time with a new coach - but we are well on the way. Katherine could be crucial for England with the bat, too Can you reassure us that the back injury that disrupted your recent tour of South Africa has cleared up?Yes, I feel great. I had a long winter season abroad and technically no time off since thee end of the English county season to stop and collect myself physically and mentally.dddddddddddd I got to a point where I needed that break before the World T20 so, while it was disappointing to cut my South Africa trip short, my back is now in the best shape its been in for a while. Im definitely ready to go.You seem confident and your team must be, too, after reaching the last two World T20 finals?We dont like being runners-up, thats for sure! I think there are at least four teams, possibly six, competing at the same level so its not dead-set for anyone. Its anyones game and will be about who handles the pressure best. Watch England Women in action in the ICC Womens World T20 A key for England could be the way you and Anya Shrubsole perform with the ball up front. Why do you think you work so well as a partnership?Mainly because one of us swings it in and the other swings it away. We feel like we can keep a left-right batting combination on their toes - I feel I have a great off-cutter and she has a great leg-cutter, so we are Yin and Yang. If one of us is getting through dot balls, the other is taking wickets. In world cricket, I think we are right up there in partnerships.Are you also Yin and Yang as people?Its quite funny actually. We have been doing these tests recently to see how you are in yourself and in a working environment and how you can work with your team-mates better - and Anya and I are on completely different ends of the scale in terms of personality. Everything I do annoys her and everything she does annoys me, so its bizarre we work so well together. I guess, though, that you become a different person on the pitch - I know I certainly do. Anya Shrubsole - Katherines bowling partner and personality opposite! Youve been in India for a few days now. Have you managed to get out and about?Not just yet. Weve been quite happy to stay in one place as a team and really train and rest well. Sometimes you have to sacrifice the touristy things when you want to win so I guess well save that for after the tournament has finished. We want to stay focussed.What would it mean to you to win the World T20?Its why I play. World Cups are the pinnacle of our game and why I train so hard. You always get a certain feeling when you come to these events as all the teams are giving it everything, we play alongside the men and the media coverage is ramped up. Its brilliant - I love the pressure, I love the hype and it brings out the best in me.Watch England Womens World T20 opener against Bangladesh from 9.30am, Thursday, Sky Sports 2. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: