Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
turn it off ’cause I didn’t feel like th

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95

PostWysłany: 30 Lis 2019 07:04    Temat postu: turn it off ’cause I didn’t feel like th Odpowiedz z cytatem

You bring the questions Joe Thuney Jersey , we bring the answers."WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementPatriots First ReadPatriots Off-Season CoveragePats Pulpit Q&A: The Patriots’ free agency, the draft, and moreNew,150commentsYou bring the questions, we bring the answers.EDTShareTweetShareSharePats Pulpit Q&A: The Patriots’ free agency, the draft Womens Cyrus Jones Jersey , and moreMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWith free agency slowing down a bit, it’s time to take a look around and assess where the New England Patriots are standing at the moment. And since it’s been quite some time since there has been a mailbag here at Pats Pulpit, I thought now might be a good time to combine all those things: welcome to the post-free agency Q&A.So, how does this work? Like this:There’s certainly a lot going on around the league during the offseason (by name only), so if you have any questions on your mind — about the Patriots, the NFL http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-tom-brady-jersey , or just life in general — feel free to post them below. I’ll be online between noon and 1:00 p.m. ET trying to answer them.Let’s have a fun conversation! Patriots quarterback Tom Brady raised plenty of eyebrows with his Thursday night tweet complaining about penalties during the Titans-Jaguars game. On Monday night, Brady explained his motivation to Jim Gray of Westwood One.“I wasn’t trying to make any point,” Brady told Gray. “I’m a fan of the NFL. I’m a fan of football. More so than anything. I’ve been a fan of this game for 40 years of my life. My parents had me in the stands at Candlestick Park when Joe Montana threw to Dwight Clark and ‘The Catch.’“As a fan of the sport when I’m watching the game, I want to see good, clean, hard-nosed football Brandon Bolden Jersey , and I’m a little bit of an old-school player in that way because for playing in this game for 20 years, you know, I recognize the many rules changes, the influence of the media, the influence of society. I want to see tough, hard-nosed football. When I was watching the other night I decided to turn it off ’cause I didn’t feel like that’s what I was seeing Womens Dont'a Hightower Jersey , and that’s all I was saying.”Brady has benefited from plenty of those rule changes, because plenty of those rule changes are aimed at protecting quarterbacks and the players to whom he throws the football.Regardless of Brady’s explanation, his opinion resonated with fans, with media, and possibly with the league. On Saturday, game officials discussed the rash of offensive holding fouls through 33 games of the 2019 season http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-jonathan-jones-jersey , and the per-game rate plummeted from 5.7 to 2.9 during the 14 games played on the third Sunday of the season.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: