Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZalogujZaloguj
Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
linchao

Doł±czył: 08 Lis 2018

PostWysłany: 30 Lis 2019 04:15    Temat postu: Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem

This story will not go away for fans hoping for a reunion with the greatest scorer in Chicago Bears’ history..."When kicker Robbie Gould was set to become a free agent after playing out his 2018 contract with the San Francisco 49ers Bryce Callahan Color Rush Jersey , many Chicago Bears fans hoped for a homecoming. Gould, the all-time leading scorer in Bears’ history, still lives in Chicago with his family, so it seemed as though the stars were aligning for the franchise that cut him in 2016 to end the kicker-curse that has hung over the team the last three years. But the ‘Niners had no interest in giving Gould’s career a happy ending, so they slapped the franchise tag on the 36-year old kicker. It’s a tag that he’s yet to sign. Earlier today, as reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Gould pulled the contract proposals he had sent the 49ers Josh Bellamy Jersey , he told them he would no longer negotiate with them or sign a long term deal, and he asked to be traded. “The bottom line is, I’m unsure if I want to play there anymore,” Gould told ESPN about his franchise tag. “At this point, I have to do what’s best for me and my family back home.”Back home, of course, is Chicago https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Anthony-Miller-Jersey , where he is currently working out while the 49ers are going through offseaosn workouts in California. Gould hasn’t hid the fact that he wants to be back with the Bears, and his Twitter feed is full of hints. That’s an interesting word choice in his motivational Tweet from yesterday. John Lynch, San Francisco’s general manager, on Monday said, “Robbie’s going to be a part of us this coming year, I know that,” but this latest game of chicken could lead to Gould not reporting until their 2019 season opener. Brain Mackler Sherrick McManis Color Rush Jersey , Gould’s agent, has even gone as far as to float the idea of holding out altogether. “At this time, we are unsure when or if he will report. It will not be prior to Sept 8, at the earliest, if at all.”The Bears have three rookie kickers on the roster right now, but you have to wonder if there has been some informal talks between Gould’s people and someone in the Bears origination that has Robbie taking this recent stand.Do you guys think Bears’ general manager Ryan Pace should make an offer to San Fran to get Gould back in the Windy City? The Bears were without two of their most important defensive players in Akiem Hicks and Roquan Smith today. Then they lost starting quarterback Mitchell Trubisky on the first offensive series. Against the Vikings, that didn’t matter at all.Despite having a depleted roster Charles Leno Jersey , the Bears absolutely dominated the Vikings for four quarters, winning 16-6.Chicago’s defense made a mockery of Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins. He was under relentless pressure all day and rarely found anyone open downfield. The Vikings have paid a fortune for Cousins and wide receivers Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen, but their offense wouldn’t look much different if they had a starting quarterback and two starting wide receivers making the league minimum salary. Only late in the fourth quarter, when trailing 16-0, did the Vikings finally start having some success throwing the ball downfield. That proved to be too little, too late.For the Bears, Khalil Mack https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey , Nick Williams and Roy Robertson-Harris all had big games pressuring Cousins. Losing two of their top front seven players didn’t make much difference.Bears backup quarterback Chase Daniel stepped in for Trubisky and played better than Trubisky has this season, throwing a first-quarter touchdown pass to give the Bears an early lead and then playing efficient football to hold that lead.The Bears’ defense remains one of the best in the NFL, and Daniel played well enough that the Bears should feel confident even if Trubisky misses significant time. In the wide-open NFC North, the 3-1 Bears are keeping pace.
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil użytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶ć
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: