Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
A lot has gone well for James Conner in his first year

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 07 Lis 2019 08:44    Temat postu: A lot has gone well for James Conner in his first year Odpowiedz z cytatem

Steelers offense Javon Hargrave Jersey , but one area that’s been a problem at times has been ball security.Conner lost a fumble in last Sunday’s loss to the Broncos and it’s the fourth time that he’s fumbled so far this season. Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was asked about the fumbles during Tuesday’s press conference and said he’s “not overly” concerned about them, but did say that Conner has to be aware that the Chargers and other future opponents will be aware that they have been an issue.“I will acknowledge that as a feature ball carrier in this league, when you got some tape with some balls on the ground that people use that as motivation Justin Hunter Jersey ,” Tomlin said. “I know we do. We’re playing a feature runner and in recent weeks he’s got balls on the ground, Wednesday morning that’s being discussed. That’s the nature of my conversation with James. Just understand how the other 31 teams function. That in L.A. somewhere tomorrow morning, they’ll be talking about his balls on the ground. I’ll be excited abou watching his response to that.”Tomlin closed by saying he has a lot of confidence in Conner and doesn’t think there are fundamental issues that need to be addressed Jerome Bettis Jersey , but the question will surely come up again if Conner should be responsible for more turnovers in the future.2018 NFL Distribution Map: Will you get to see Steelers vs. Chiefs in Week 2? If you were like me before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package, each week I was wondering whether I’d be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I’d have to go elsewhere to watch the game.Before there were any websites devoted to this Morgan Burnett Jersey , it meant a lengthy scroll through the television guide screen to see which game was scheduled to play — but now it’s just a click away. For those who want to know which game they’ll see, check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports.[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse Sutton Smith Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , our weekly Steelers survey]The Steelers vs. Chiefs matchup is the RED portion of the map.If you’re curious about the other matchups, they’re as follows:BLUE - Dolphins at JetsGREEN - Texans at TitansYELLOW - Colts at RedskinsORANGE - Chargers at BillsGREY - No game due to local game on FOXSo, are you lucky enough to be able to watch the game live in your own home Sutton Smith Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , or are you one of many who will have to find other means to view the game? Either way, today is the day to get pumped!! HERE WE GO!!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: