Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
The NCAA College Football season is over

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 04 Lis 2019 10:01    Temat postu: The NCAA College Football season is over Odpowiedz z cytatem

It is mock draft season Dan McCullers Jersey , and the ESPN expert has interesting selections for the black-and-gold."and with the NFL offseason going full throttle, attention now turns away from the play on the field, to the characteristics and intangibles off the field. Yes folks, it is mock draft season!While mock drafts are nothing more than lofty projections for teams, the analysis of diagnosing team needs can be a valuable one.The Pittsburgh Steelers have some glaring needs on their football team, and most reside on the defensive side of the football. Below is an early ranking of the Steelers’ top three needs which could Roosevelt Nix Jersey , and probably should, be addressed in the upcoming draft:1. Cornerback2. Inside Linebacker3. Wide ReceiverWhile there certainly are other team needs, including running back and EDGE pass rusher, most would agree the team should have a very defensive oriented draft class while looking at their current roster. ESPN draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. took a stab at the Steelers picks in Rounds 1-3.Check out what Kiper said about the selections:...It is at this point where Steelers fans can debate the prediction, but also the team needs moving forward. Let us know what you think of the selections, as well as the areas of need, in the comment section below! Adam Gase and Mike Maccagnan no longer work together Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , but the General Manager’s firing led to questions about the coach’s relationship with his star running back. Fallout from Maccagan’s departure was news that Gase wasn’t all-in on Maccagnan’s decision to sign Bell to a four-year, $52.5 million deal in March.Gase and Bell, though, have no option but to try to make it work now.Gase and Bell “have been in constant contact” since the offseason program began last month, according to Brian Costello of the . The two had conversations Wednesday and Thursday after the Jets made Gase the interim G.M., per Costello.Costello characterized the conversations as “positive.”Bell took to Twitter on Wednesday, writing he’s in New York to “win football games” regardless of anything that is said or written. “There’s been a BUNCH of false reports and speculation about me in the past about things I’ve said and done Franco Harris Jersey , so I’m used to this,” Bell tweeted. “I don’t jump to conclusions when I hear or see a story that may affect me.“Even if reports are true, that won’t stop me from doing what I came here to do…everyone has a job to do, and I’m gonna do mine whether people “like” me or not. I’m here to win football games.”Bell has stayed away from the team facility for their offseason workouts, training in Florida instead. The Jets have a mandatory minicamp June 4-6 that Bell is expected to attend.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: