Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Chargers 2018 Draft Recap

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Ogólnie o recyclingu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
chenyan94

PostWysłany: 02 Lis 2019 02:28    Temat postu: Chargers 2018 Draft Recap Odpowiedz z cytatem

At the top of the show listen to the live reaction of the Derwin James pick and the emotional roller coaster leading up to the Chargers selection. Garrett and Jamie talk about all seven selections made by the Chargers during the 2018 NFL Draft. They talk about the series of events that unfolded for Derwin James to fall and breakdown each player and their fit with the team heading into the season. Once they go through all the picks they discuss the team’s overall draft philosophy and what the plan is going forward. Once they wrap up the good and the bad from the draft Michael Schofield Jerseys Stitched , Garrett and Jamie give their overall grades for the Chargers draft.If you’d like to donate to the Lightning Round Podcast you can HEREDon’t forget to rate and review on iTunes.AudioDirect File (MP3)BFTB Radio PageListen on StitcherListen on Google PlaySubscribe to The Lightning Round PodcastSubscribe via RSSSubscribe via iTunesSubscribe via StitcherSubscribe via Google PlayBFTB Radio Master FeedSubscribe via iTunesSubscribe via RSSSubscribe via Stitcher Chargers General Manager Tom Telesco didn’t reveal much about his plans for the weekend.But he at least revealed himself as having a sense of humor, and self-awareness.Via the team’s official website, Telesco kicked off yesterday’s annual exercise in saying nothing in as many words as possible with a shared sense of misery with the assembled media.“A lot of you probably don’t want to be here for this because you know I’m not going to say anything White Corey Liuget Jerseys ,” Telesco said. “I really don’t want to be here for this because I know I can’t say anything. We’re both here and don’t really want to be here, but let’s at least try to get through this and have some fun.“It’s tough. We do all of this work all year and you guys have a lot of questions about it. There’s just not a whole lot that you can really say right now. . . .I’ll answer as many of your questions as I can. A lot may be just very general about the draft, but that’s just kind of the way it is. Once we pick the players Corey Liuget Jerseys 2019 , we’ll be up here and talk about these guys all day long.”It beats lying.These press conferences are often rote, with perfunctory questions followed by perfunctory answers. But there are things to be learned from coaches and General Managers any time curious people assemble, and the hope is that when Telesco does feel free to talk White Joe Barksdale Jerseys , he’ll be as transparent and forthcoming as promised.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Ogólnie o recyclingu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: