Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Vladimir Tkachev scored his second goal

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33

PostWysłany: 25 Wrz 2019 04:04    Temat postu: Vladimir Tkachev scored his second goal Odpowiedz z cytatem

BOISBRIAND, Que. -- Vladimir Tkachev scored his second goal of the game 16:58 into overtime as the Moncton Wildcats took Game 2 against the host Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 6-5 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Ivan Barbashev had a goal and three assists for the Wildcats (1-1), who evened their Round 1 matchup at a game apiece, Christopher Caissy scored once and set up two more and Conor Garland and Christophe Lalonde each had a goal and an assist. Nikita Jevpalovs had a hat trick for the Armada (1-1) while Ryan Tesink and Marcus Hinds each scored once. Monctons Alex Dubeau made 41 saves for the win as Blainville-Boisbriands Etienne Marcoux gave up six goals on 26 shots in defeat. --- MOOSEHEADS 6 ISLANDERS 3 HALIFAX -- Danny Moynihan scored twice and Jonathan Drouin and Luca Ciampini each added a goal and two assists as the Mooseheads doubled up Charlottetown for a 1-0 first-round series lead. Nikolaj Ehlers and Andrew Schewfelt had a goal and an assist apiece for Halifax. Anthony Cortese, Alexandre Goulet and Daniel Sprong each had a goal and an assist for the Islanders (0-1). Zachary Fucale made 15 saves for the Mooseheads while Charlottetowns Mason McDonald stopped 45-of-51 shots in defeat. --- HUSKIES 5 REMPARTS 4 (OT) QUEBEC CITY -- Ryan Penny scored 4:11 into overtime and Jeremy Lauzon scored twice in regulation as Rouyn-Noranda slipped past the Remparts to take Game 1 of its Round 1 matchup. Mathieu Lemay had a goal and an assist for the Huskies (1-0) and Jason Fuchs scored the other. Adam Chapman had a pair of goals for Quebec (0-1), Cody Donaghey and Nick Sorensen each scored once and Olivier Archambault tacked on three assists. Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger made 29 saves for the win as Francois Brassard stopped 30-of-35 shots for the Remparts. --- DRAKKAR 5 CATARACTES 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Philippe Cadorette made 27 saves and Robbie Graham scored twice as the Drakkar toppled Shawingan in Game 1 of their first-round tilt. Jeremy Gregoire, Denis Gorbunov and Charles Hudon also scored for Baie-Comeau (1-0) while Valentin Zykov and Alec Jon Banville each chipped in with two assists. Shawinigans Alexis DAoust snapped Cadorettes shutout bid with less than five minutes to play in the third period. Marvin Cupper turned away 33-of-38 shots for the Cataractes (0-1). --- FOREURS 4 TITAN 1 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Richard scored late in the first period and then again in the third as the Foreurs took Game 1 in their Round 1 clash against Acadie-Bathurst. Guillaume Gelinas had a goal and assist for Val-dOr (1-0) and Samuel Henley added the other. Aaron Kerr scored the lone goal for the Titan (0-1). Antoine Bibeau made 15 saves for the Foreurs. Acadie-Bathursts Jacon Brennan stopped 38-of-42 shots in defeat. --- OCEANIC 5 SAGUENEENS 3 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Sebastien Sylvestre scored twice and Philippe Desrosiers only had to make 13 saves as the Oceanic were victorious in Game 1 of their opening round meeting with Chicoutimi. Jimmy Oligny, Samuel Morin and William Couture also scored for Rimouski (1-0) and Alexis Loiseau chipped in with two assists. Janne Puhakka, William Gignac and Domenic Beauchemin scored for the Sagueneens (0-1) while Julio Billia kicked out 36-of-40 shots in a losing cause. Chicoutimis Simon Tremblay was ejected in the second period after receiving a major for checking from behind. --- TIGRES 4 VOLTIGEURS 3 DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. -- Francois Tremblay made 33 saves and Julien Leducs goal 27 seconds into the third period stood up as the winner as Victoriaville edged the Voltigeurs for a 1-0 series lead in Round 1 action. Jonathan Diaby and Yan Pavel Laplante each had a goal and an assist for the Tigres and Cameron Yarwood scored once. Drummondville (0-1) got goals from Matthew Boudens, William Carriere and Olivier Caouette. Louis-Philip Guindon gave up four goals on 18 shots for the Voltigeurs. --- OLYMPIQUES 7 SCREAMING EAGLES 2 GATINEAU, Que. -- Simon Tardif-Richard had three goals and two assists and Martin Reway added two goals and two assists as the Olympiques hammered Cape Breton in Game 1 of their first-round bout. Vaclav Karabacek scored once and set up two more for Gatineau (1-0), Emile Poirier had a single goal and Jean-Simon Deslauriers had three assists. Timothe Simard and Clark Bishop scored for the Screaming Eagles (0-1). Robert Steeves made 18 saves for the Olympiques. Cape Bretons Alex Bureau gave up five goals on 23 shots in 46 minutes of action before Zachary Fortin took over. Fortin stopped 4-of-6 shots in relief. Custom Jerseys From China . Down 2-1 after Rick Nash scored on a penalty shot, the Oilers ran off four unanswered goals in the remainder of the second period on the way to a 6-3 victory on Sunday. Cheap Custom Jerseys . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. http://www.jerseyscustom.us/custom-arizona-cardinals-jerseys/ . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Wholesale Custom Jerseys Authentic . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans.Despite a tough year in which he lost his No. 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. “Im excited about going forward for the next two years with them,” Reimer said on TSN 1050 Monday. “Im really pumped to be here for another two years.” Relegated to back-up duty following an impressive 2012-13 season in which he led the Leafs to their first playoff berth in eight years, the 26-year-old is hopeful the relationship between him and the organization is improving. “I think last year was a tough year for everyone,” Reimer said. “Over the course of the summer and now theyve done a great job of communicating with me.” Following a solid start to the season, both Reimer and the team struggled down the stretch and dropped 12 out of their last 14 games to miss the playoffs. In the midst of the collapse, the goaltender and his head coach had conflicting statements following a tough loss to the Red Wings in which Reimer allowed three goals on 34 shots. “I thought he was okay, you know, just okay,” Carlyle said post-game, to which Reimer replied: “He said just okay? I thought I was good.” The goaltenders agent, Ray Petkau added fuel to the fire tweeting: “As is customary in Toroonto, when your team plays poor defensively game after game, you blame your goalie,” before clarifying that the tweet was not in response to Carlyles comments.dddddddddddd Despite the perceived rift, Reimer said the incident is in the past and he is ready to move forward. “I havent talked to him since the end of the year, but as far as I know, its fine,” Reimer said in reference to Carlyle. “I think that whole situation was blown out of proportion…Im looking forward to this season I dont foresee any issues whatsoever. “Maybe I should start wearing sunglasses behind the bench,” Reimer jokingly said in reference to a frustrated look he gave Carlyle after being pulled early on in a game that also generated attention. “That situation was probably blown out of proportion.” Addressing rumours that surfaced following the season that had him requesting a trade, the netminder said events over the off-season along with the hiring of Brendan Shanahan gave him confidence that the organization was heading in the right direction. “Thats not the case now, thats for sure…At the end of the year, I thought the opportunity was over, that the door was closed,” Reimer said. “But over the summer, it became clear that this is definitely the place that I want to be.” Reimer on returning, relationship with Carlyle ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: