Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
/authentic-nick-martin-jersey]Womens Nick Martin Jersey[/url

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95

PostWysłany: 11 Wrz 2019 06:46    Temat postu: /authentic-nick-martin-jersey]Womens Nick Martin Jersey[/url Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Rams got a little breathing room last week in the pursuit of home field advantage throughout the playoffs when the Cowboys beat the Saints.Now Womens Sammie Coates Jersey , they can clinch a weekend off all on their own.The Rams (11-1) have the simplest scenario possible, they can clinch a bye week in the NFC playoffs with a win Sunday night against the Bears. They have already clinched the NFC West, and sit a game ahead of the Saints.The Saints (10-2) can also clinch their division this week, with either a win or a tie against the Buccaneers, or a Panthers loss or tie against the Browns. The Saints only need a Vikings loss, an Eagles loss or tie and a Washington loss or tie to clinch a playoff berth.On the AFC side, the Chiefs (10-2) can clinch a playoff berth this week with a win or tie against the Ravens, or a collection of a Dolphins loss or tie, a Colts loss or tie and a Titans loss or tie.The Patriots (9-3) can again with the AFC East this weekend, needing only a win or tie against the Dolphins to do so. It would be their 10th straight division title.The Texans (9-3) can also clinch the AFC South http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-andre-hal-jersey , needing a win over the Colts and a Titans loss or tie, or a tie and a Titans loss.The Chargers (9-3) can also punch their ticket to the playoffs, but they need a long list of results in addition to a win over the Bengals. They would also need a Dolphins loss or tie, a Broncos loss or tie, a Colts loss or tie and a Titans loss or tie, or a tie against the Bengals and losses by all those teams below them. Vance Joseph doesn’t want to get into a he said/he said with Demaryius Thomas. While taking the high road, the Broncos coach admitted he was “disappointed” with his former receiver’s comments to Orange and Blue AM-760 earlier this week.Thomas did more than merely wave good-bye as he left Denver after Sunday’s return trip.Among other things, the now Texans receiver accused Joseph of misleading him about trade rumors and criticized Joseph for not accepting player input on play calls. Thomas also insinuated the captain vote was rigged because he wasn’t selected.鈥淣o. 1, we have great respect for D.T.,” Joseph said during his press conference Wednesday Womens Jordan Thomas Jersey , via Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News. 鈥淢yself, John [Elway], [receivers coach] Zach [Azzanni] and all the guys who were included in that article, I guess you could say, or the conversation, have great respect for D.T.鈥淭hat鈥檚 first. I think, secondly, I鈥檓 disappointed to read those things about how he recalls the conversations going. It was obviously a week and a half where the rumors and gossip were flowing, and we talked about the rumors and gossip. Until something happened, we all had to focus on doing our jobs and winning football games. That was Womens Nick Martin Jersey , from my end, that was discussed.鈥淚鈥檓 disappointed in how he remembers it, but again, we have great respect for D.T. He was a great player here, and we honored him on Sunday. We didn鈥檛 win the game; he won the game. I think it鈥檚 a little frustration on his part, but I鈥檓 disappointed in how it came out because I don鈥檛 recall it being discussed that way. And that鈥檚 OK.鈥淭he last point: We鈥檝e got to move on. He鈥檚 got to move on, and we have to move on. He鈥檚 no longer a Bronco, and I can鈥檛 spend any time worrying about that. As far as reading the stuff, I鈥檓 disappointed it was presented that way. I really am.鈥
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: