Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
liny195

PostWysłany: 10 Wrz 2019 02:47    Temat postu: www.patriotsjerseyproshop.com Odpowiedz z cytatem

KANSAS CITY White Isaiah Wynn Jerseys , Mo. (AP) — A citation has been issued against a Missouri man accused of flashing a laser at New England quarterback Tom Brady during the Patriots‘ AFC championship game victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.Prosecutors said Tuesday that 64-year-old Dwyan Morgan, of Lee’s Summit, faces a single count of disturbing the peace Isaiah Wynn Jerseys 2019 , a municipal violation.Television stations posted footage after the game showing a green light flashing on Brady late in the Patriots’ 37-31 overtime victory on Jan. 20. Prosecutors say Brady was unaware of the laser.Laser pointers are banned at most sporting events because of the potential for distraction and safety reasons. The light can damage the retina after even a short period of time.Morgan doesn’t have a publicly listed phone number and couldn’t be reached by the Associated Press for comment. The Patriots signed kicker Stephen Gostkowski to a two-year contract last week and that means the 13-year veteran will stay in the only uniform he’s ever worn in the NFL.Gostkowski’s deal came after a report that talks with the team were at a standstill and word that the 49ers had interest in signing the veteran kicker. Gostkowski said that “it was really tough for me to think I was ever going to leave,” but that he felt he had to explore every option and that the process wound up reinforcing his feeling that he wanted to stay put.“But having the extra time, and waiting and taking my time White Sony Michel Jerseys , really made me know that I was 100 percent wanting to be here,” Gostkowski said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com. “I’m so blessed to have a chance to play 15 years in one spot. I know my position is different than most. But even in my position Sony Michel Jerseys 2019 , guys that have played it this long, have probably already been with two or three different teams. We love it here. My family loves it here. It would have been a lot to leave.”Gostkowski will enter the 2019 season in third place in career field goal percentage and his new deal will give him a chance to continue climbing other leaderboards through at least his 37th birthday.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: