Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Free agent offensive lineman Zane Bead

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Ogólnie o recyclingu
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
panxing18

PostWysłany: 05 Wrz 2019 07:08    Temat postu: Free agent offensive lineman Zane Bead Odpowiedz z cytatem

les is retiring from the NFL.He announced his decision in two Twitter posts Monday.“After nine years in the NFL Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , many things led to me deciding retirement from this profession was my next step,” Beadles wrote. “I look back on my time with gratitude for the amazing experiences this game provided and the amazing people I met that made me a better man.“I can’t thank the people who helped me get there and stay there enough. . . .I am excited for the next chapter for my family and I. I know the lessons learned living the crazy life this great game requires will propel us forward into more greatness.”The Broncos made Beadles a second-round choice in 2010. He played 137 games, starting 90, including nine appearances and five starts for the Falcons last season.Beadles https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , 32, also played for the Jaguars and the 49ers. Deadspin’s hilarious look at the NFL always is the way to kick off preseason every year." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesNiners Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityFollow Niners Nation online:Follow Niners Nation on TwitterFollow Niners Nation on FacebookFollow Niners Nation on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchNiners Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls“Why Your Team Sucks” returns for a 2019 editionNew,46commentsDeadspin’s hilarious look at the NFL always is the way to kick off preseason every year. PDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:“Why Your Team Sucks” returns for a 2019 editionTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailIt’s back and thank the football gods! Every year, Deadspin puts together an NFL season preview series called “Why Your Team Sucks.” Rather than going the analyst route and beating things over your head on why a team should or shouldn’t make the playoffs Dante Pettis Jersey , Deadspin goes out of their way to be as negative as humanly possible. As Fooch said last year, the better the team or expectations, the better the article. Drew Magary took his shots at the 49ers Tuesday and I figured I’d drop some of my favorites. Drop some of yours in the comments as well as the reader emails: Referring to Jimmy Garoppolo as “Pizza boy.” Calling Richard Sherman a “now-obvious sleeper cell agent for the Seahawks” after his illegal contact penalty on 4th and 19 kept the Packers offense on the field for the eventual win. “Last season’s lone highlight for this team was Nick Mullens destroying the Raiders on a Thursday night. Everything else was a writeoff.” “For me, Kyle Shanahan will always be the supposedly forward-thinking offensive guru who forgot to run the ball with a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl.”Making fun of the public perception Nick Bosa instantly received when his political affiliations were a story“This spring Jimmy Garoppolo Color Rush Jersey , Bosa told reporters that he swore off firing out spicy tweets in case he got drafted by San Francisco, apparently unaware that it takes the average fan in San Francisco proper three hours and four separate public transport agencies to get to the stadium.”“I know Dee Ford seemed like a bright spot on that Chiefs defense last year, what with his 13 sacks and all. But trust me, that [the 49ers] defense sucked for a reason. Ford harassing the other team’s QB once a game won’t stop that QB from racking up a 50-burger”“The Niners perfectly fit the Bay Area because they’ve got a shitty https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Fred-Warner-Jersey , expensive product that they like to hype to the skies without ever actually fixing.” “The Niners are a franchise that has willingly confined itself to a hospice. I’m told the WiFi there is decent.”
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Ogólnie o recyclingu Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: