Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry had 32 point

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33

PostWysłany: 23 Sie 2019 08:45    Temat postu: Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry had 32 point Odpowiedz z cytatem

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Stephen Curry had 32 points and 12 assists as the Golden State Warriors defeated the Toronto Raptors 126-105 on Friday night. Draymond Green posted his first career triple-double with 16 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds, Marreese Speights tallied 26 points and eight rebounds and Klay Thompson netted 20 points for Golden State, which has won three in a row. Greivis Vasquez supplied 25 points, seven assists and five boards off the bench, Kyle Lowry provided 22 points, eight assists and five rebounds and Amir Johnson recorded 12 points and 10 boards for the Raptors, who have dropped three of their last five games. Victor Moses Chelsea Jersey . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. Eden Hazard Chelsea Jersey . Felton pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a firearm. He admitted he knowingly had a large-capacity ammunition magazine and a semi-automatic pistol without a license. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Antonio-Rudiger-Jersey/ .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least. Kepa Arrizabalaga Chelsea Jersey .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. Gary Cahill Chelsea Jersey .com) - The Grand Slam season will get underway Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where a new champion will be crowned this year.LONDON -- As first-round losses go, this one was easier to take for Vasek Pospisil. Playing at Wimbledon on his 24th birthday, the Vancouver player saved three match points before falling to Robin Haase 7-6 (8-6), 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 on Monday. Despite his loss, Pospisil was more than satisfied that the back pains which had made his life hell for the past six months have been fixed thanks to a diagnosis by a Prague doctor after months of uncertainty. Pain-free over the last two weeks, Pospisil said he now knows exactly what was bothering him and that the problem has become "completely manageable." Pospisil came to the All England Club after reaching the quarter-finals on grass last week in the Netherlands in his best career performance on the surface. "This was the first match of the year which felt normal," said the player who began to be bothered by his back in Chennai in early January. "Last week was the first week of the season in which I recognized myself on court in terms of competing. "I played quite well last week and today I just had a couple of mistakes and it didnt work out. "But this was definitely a normal match. Now I can focus on what I need to work on. Not playing much probably cost me today. My main goal noww is to stay healthy and finally be able to work on improving my game.dddddddddddd" On the womens side, Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., was also eliminated, losing 6-1, 6-2 to Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. The No. 31 seed was beaten in a battle lasting one hour 38 minutes to leave his Wimbledon main draw record at a 2013 win and two defeats. Pospisil hammered over 21 aces against Haase and produced 58 winners to 44 for his opponent, but he converted on only one of five break points. The Canadian dropped the opening set in a tiebreaker and levelled by winning the second before Haase took the lead two sets to one as he broke in the final game of the third. Haase earned another break for a 3-1 lead in the fourth set but was unable to close it out immediately as Pospisil salvaged three match points in the ninth game. But a cross-court forehand winner gave Haase one more winning chance, which he took when Pospisils volley went low into the net. Pospisil and Haase and split two meetings last season with a win apiece. Pospisil was one of three Canadian men in the singles draw, where eighth seed Milos Ranoic of Thornhill, Ont., heads the effort. Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., earned a lucky loser spot in the 128-man draw. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: