Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Spokane, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Wiltjer scored 21 poi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Bellroll33

PostWysłany: 23 Sie 2019 08:14    Temat postu: Spokane, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Wiltjer scored 21 poi Odpowiedz z cytatem

Spokane, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Wiltjer scored 21 points to lead No. 8 Gonzaga in a 94-54 romp over Texas Southern. Domantas Sabonis had 16 points and six rebounds, while Silas Melson gave 13 points for the Bulldogs (10-1), who have won three straight. Gonzaga owns a 32-game home winning streak, which is currently the second- longest streak in the country behind Dukes 38-game run. Madarious Gibbs and Deverell Biggs each gave 12 points for the Tigers (1-Cool, who have lost their last three. Gonzaga scored the first nine points in the wire-to-wire win and held a 28-14 lead with seven minutes left in the first half after Byron Wesley put in a layup. Gonzaga scored the final 10 points of the half to take a 40-16 lead into the break. We played great defense, especially in the first half, Gonzaga head coach Mark Few said. We didnt want to have any sort of letdown. The Bulldogs hit three straight 3-pointers to start the second half and built a 33-point lead. Gonzagas lead never dipped below 30 the rest of the way. Game Notes The Bulldogs shot 63.6 percent, including 10-of-19 from long-range ... Gonzaga hosts Cal Poly on Saturday ... The only previous meeting between these two teams was in 2008, which the Bulldogs won by 42 points. Luka Doncic Mavericks Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/jose-juan-barea-mavericks-jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. Jalen Brunson Jersey . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. Jalen Brunson Mavericks Jersey .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec.CONCORD, N.C. - Brad Keselowski thought he was in for a long night when a tire went down and he scraped the wall on lap 55 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.It was a night of adversity to start and we all got really nervous, Keselowski said.But once Keselowski settled down, the No. 22 Ford battled back to the front, passing teammate Ryan Blaney with 12 laps to go to win the Nationwide Series race Friday night.Keselowski passed Blaney on the outside on the straightaway to earn his fourth victory in nine starts this year and 31st Nationwide Series win of his career. That ties him with Jack Ingram for fifth on the all-time list.Winning a Nationwide race, to me the novelty of being in victory lane hasnt worn off — at least to me, Keselowski said. ... I dont take these wins for granted or take these opportunities for granted.Kyle Busch, who was won a record 69 races in the Nationwide Series, finished second. Matt Kenseth was third, Blaney finished fourth, and Kyle Larson, who won here at Charlotte earlier this year, was fifth.Chase Elliott finished ninth, extending his points lead over Regan Smith to 42. Smith finished in 11th place.Elliott started from the pole and led a portion of the race but ultimately left the track frustrated with his performance.My restarts are some of the worst you can have, Elliott said. I think I would know how to restart a race at this point. That is 100 per cent pitiful, in all honesty.Ty Dillon, who entered the night third in thee standings, was involved in a six-car crash on lap 76, ending his night.dddddddddddd. He finished in 30th place and fell back to fifth place, 62 points behind Elliott.I made a bit of a mistake going four wide, Dillon said.The race included eight cautions, several the result of blown tires.I felt like we were playing prevent defence early in the race, said Keselowski. Everyone was waiting for who was the next person who was going to blow a tire. You didnt want to run slow and fall back in traffic where you couldnt make passes. But you could see everyone that ran hard kept having tire problems.Keselowskis crew chief Jeremy Bullins said: Im sure it will be on everybodys mind until they get through the first green flag run.Busch said thats something Sprint Cup drivers may need to be wary of on Saturday night.I think Cup cars tend to be harder on tires than Nationwide cars do because theyre faster down the straightaway, they land harder in the corners and whatnot, Busch said. We had issues tonight.It was a crash-filled night at Charlotte right from the start.The 200-lap, 300-mile race got off to a less-than-auspicious start with a crash on the first lap that damaged 11 cars and sent seven behind the wall, including those driven by Jeffrey Earnhardt, JJ Yeley, Matt DiBenedetto, Tanner Berryhill, Joey Gase, Jamie Dick and Will Kimmel.By the midway point of the race, only 16 of the 40 cars were on the lead lap and 13 were out of the race. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: