Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
MADRID, Spain -- A Spanish court charged Spanish league cham

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
carrie567

PostWysłany: 14 Sie 2019 04:27    Temat postu: MADRID, Spain -- A Spanish court charged Spanish league cham Odpowiedz z cytatem

MADRID, Spain -- A Spanish court charged Spanish league champion Barcelona with tax fraud of 9.1 million euros ($12.5 million) over the transfer of Brazil forward Neymar. In a decision released on Thursday, Judge Pablo Ruz stated there was enough evidence to merit charges over Neymars 57 million-euro (then $77 million) move from Santos last summer. "The economic quantities paid by FC Barcelona to Santos for the sporting rights of the player and paid to other entities associated to the player means the player could have profited from the deal (...) and should be taxed on that income," the statement from the Madrid court read. "Contracts between the signatories of the agreement may have been simulated, which would contradict the actual cause and purpose to the commitments and obligations set forth in these documents regarding the economic and formal aspects of the signed contracts." The decision comes a day after public prosecutor Jose Perals charged Barcelona with fabricating contracts and using "financial engineering" to defraud the Spanish Treasury. Ruz is also investigating former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell over the deal, which came to court after club member Jordi Cases, a pharmacist from the town of Olesa near Barcelona, filed a lawsuit. Rosell quit soon after it emerged 40 million euros ($55 million) of the transfer was paid to a firm operated by Neymars father, who has been called on to present documentation. Barcelona has denied the charges, while Neymar took to social media before the judges decision to vent about the situation his family finds itself in. "Im tired of this crap. Im a fan of my father and Ill always be grateful for having taken me to where I am today," Neymar wrote on his official Instagram page, "and if he made millions over that, whats the problem? "It worked, the money was not expected to just fall from the sky." Neymars father, who also goes by Neymar, has denied any wrongdoing and said all of his companies -- four are listed in the court documents -- are legally set up to pay taxes in Brazil. Rosell resigned in January after the court decided to hear the lawsuit brought by Cases alleging misappropriation of funds and using false contracts to hide the true cost of Neymars transfer to the club. Neymar has 11 goals in 26 appearances since his move to Barcelona, which is top of the Spanish league, in the last 16 of the Champions League, and through to the Copa del Rey final. Jordan Morris USA Jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. Chris Wondolowski Jersey . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State. http://www.usasoccerauthority.com/omar-gonzalez-usa-jersey/. With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Sacha Kljestan Jersey . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. John Brooks Jersey . Salah, who scored against Chelsea in two Champions League group matches this season, is Jose Mourinhos third significant recruit in the January transfer window after Nemanja Matic and Bertrand Traore.Urijah Faber cant wait to hear the cheers when he climbs into the cage in Sacramento on Saturday night. The California Kid loves fighting in his hometown, and hes bringing a whole bunch of his friends along with him when he takes on Michael McDonald. "Im a big guy on energy," Faber said. "Being in a place thats really comfortable and having a crowd thats going to be putting off some great vibes and having my whole team with me is going to be huge." The UFC is back in Californias capital city this weekend for a show that might as well be called the Team Alpha Male Invitational. Faber and three of his teammates are all competing on the card, headlined by UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnsons title defence against Alpha Males Joseph Benavidez. Benavidez is in the main event, but the star attraction is Faber (29-6), who hasnt been the hometown favourite for a while. He is fighting in Sacramento for the first time in nine bouts since April 2010, and for the first time since he joined the UFC when the lower-weight WEC promotion was absorbed by the sports dominant organization. Faber is on a roll with three straight stoppage victories in 2013, and the former UC Davis wrestler should be in line for a bantamweight title shot if he gets past McDonald (16-2), who has won nine of his last 10 fights. Hes grateful for the chance to do it at home. "As Ive matured and gotten older and understand things a little bit better, I just realize how important it is to stay behind a community," Faber said. "And I feel like Ive really become a part of this community on bigger level. Were fighting for a lot of different things. Were fighting for the pride of an area. Were fighting for the economy. It was really cool to see everyone come together and save the Kings, so I see this is as me and my guys doing our part.dddddddddddd" McDonald isnt an Alpha Male, but hes also NorCal to the core, born and raised in Modesto -- and hes 12 years younger than the 34-year-old Faber. McDonald lost his bantamweight title shot in February when Renan Barao stopped him, but bounced back with a submission victory over Brad Pickett in August. McDonald got into the sport during Fabers rise to the top, and he isnt worried about getting local love in Sacramento. "I dont really think about it so much at all," McDonald said. "No matter where I am, whether Im in England or Washington or San Jose, I really dont look at the crowd. I dont think about the crowd. I actually completely disconnect myself from everybody before the fight. Afterward Ill go out and Ill enjoy it, but I just do like I have something on my mind." The arena thats normally home to the NBAs Sacramento Kings will host the towns MMA royalty. Alpha Male coach Duane Ludwig will be busy with fighters in each of the cards last three bouts, but Faber believes his team can handle it. Alpha Males Chad Mendes takes on Nik Lentz in a 145-pound bout, and teammate Danny Castillo has the earliest fight against Edson Barboza. The main card on Fox also features crowd-pleasing lightweight Joe Lauzon against Mac Danzig. The scheduling already helped the Alpha Males with their training, since all four fighters ramped up their workouts on a similar timetable. "I think its all positive," Faber said. "Everybody is working toward the same goal, and the attention level is there. Everyone is understanding you have to take care of each others bodies, so youre not getting too beat up. Were basically a (family) anyway, but its nice to have that focus all at one time." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: