Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The last of the Denver Broncos defensive

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
carrie567

PostWysłany: 14 Sie 2019 04:17    Temat postu: ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The last of the Denver Broncos defensive Odpowiedz z cytatem

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The last of the Denver Broncos defensive starters who missed the Super Bowl has been cleared to return to practice. Cornerback Chris Harris Jr., who tore his left ACL in the playoffs and underwent surgery after the season, passed his physical and was taken off the PUP list Tuesday. Second-year pro Kayvon Webster has been getting the bulk of the first-team snaps during the absence of Harris, who will ease back into the mix, doing individual and 7-on-7 drills at first. Harris ligament wasnt completely torn when he got hurt against San Diego and the Broncos are optimistic hell be able to return to the starting lineup by the season opener Sept. 7 against Indianapolis and resume his role as a leader on Denvers defence. "I dont want to play in the preseason," Harris said. "But if Im ready, then I might play. I think that might be rushing it, but I think the first game, well be good." Harris is coming off a big season in which he had 65 tackles, 58 of them solo, three interceptions and 14 pass breakups while allowing the fifth-fewest yards receiving (25 a game) and tying for the eighth-fewest completions allowed (35) in the NFL among players targeted at least 60 times. Harris will make $2,187,000 this season -- or more than 1,000 times the $2,000 signing bonus he received four years ago as an undrafted college free agent. His emergence and versatility playing both the slot and on the outside helped the Broncos decide to bid farewell to star Champ Bailey this off-season. Then, the signing of fellow University of Kansas alum Aqib Talib led to the departure of free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Harris said hes pain-free and feels his technique is fine because he was able to do a lot of running during his rehab. "Really, its just physically getting in playing shape," Harris said. "Its an interesting position. Ive never been in this situation. Ive never had any surgery or any knee injury. This is all new to me, too." He said hell wear a brace for the next couple of weeks. "Im not wearing this brace in a game, though," Harris insisted. "Even though theyre going to fight me about it. But, no, I cant do it. Not in a game." Yeezy Boost 350 Costo . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. Yeezy Boost 350 Nere . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. http://www.scarpeyeezyitalia.it/.Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. Scarpe NMD_XR1 .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Adidas NMD R1 Nere . On Thursday, they signed former Browns linebacker DQwell Jackson. Terms of the deal were not immediately available.ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- Joni Ortio made 26 saves as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs 4-1 in American Hockey League action on Saturday night. The 23-year-old Ortio picked up his 19th win of the year, one off the league lead, though Hamilton snapped his shutout streak at 107 minutes and 41 seconds. Markus Granlund had a goal and an assist for Abbotsford (28-14-4), who are 3-0-2 in their past five. Max Reinhart, Josh Jooris and Derek Smith also scored. Stefan Fournier scored for Hamilton (20-20-4). The Bulldogs have just one win in their past six games and scored just three goals in those five losses. Robert Mayer made 26 saves in the loss. Reinhart opened the scoring at the 7:56 mark of the first on the power play. Markus Granlund crept to the right face-off dot to release a hard wrist shot and Reinhart was there to quickly bbag the rebound for his 10th of the year.dddddddddddd Jooris doubled the lead with 42 seconds to go in the first. Sven Baertschi was checked off the puck in the high slot, but Jooris pounced on it and beat Mayer with a deke move for his sixth goal of the season. Granlund made it 3-0 at 3:33 of the third on a short-handed goal. Carter Bancks chipped the puck to himself, creating a 2-on-1 rush with Granlund and the Finnish forward backhanded the Bancks saucer pass past an outstretched Mayer. The Bulldogs solved Ortio at 7:41 of the third as Greg Pateryns shot was deflected by Fournier for just his second goal of the year. Smith floated a shot from centre into the empty net with 45 seconds to play to round out the scoring. The Bulldogs power play unit, third-worst in the AHL, has been held scoreless in its last 32 attempts. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: