Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
The Draft Wire that the Chargers recently held a private

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

PostWysłany: 12 Sie 2019 10:01    Temat postu: The Draft Wire that the Chargers recently held a private Odpowiedz z cytatem

Earlier this week White Cortez Broughton Jersey , it was reported by Justin Melo of workout for wide receiver Juston Christian out of Marist (NY) University.Marist WR..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLatest NewsLos Angeles Chargers NewsChargers OffseasonChargers host private workout for Marist (NY) WR Juston ChristianNew,4commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareChargers host private workout for Marist (NY) WR Juston ChristianEarlier this week, it was reported by Justin Melo of The Draft Wire that the Chargers recently held a private workout for wide receiver Juston Christian out of Marist (NY) University.Christian is a 6-foot-0, 188-pound senior who was a four-year starter for the Red Foxes in the Pioneer Football League. As a freshman in 2015, Christian led the FCS in yards per reception after he hauled 35 catches for 826 yards and six touchdowns (23.6 avg), including eight catches of 40+ yards and three touchdowns of at least 60 yards.After being named to the All-PFL Second Team, he ended his career with three straight First Team All-PFL selections.As a senior, Christian broke out in a big way, topping all of his career numbers Youth Justin Jones Jerseys , including his YPC average from 2015. He turned just 46 catches into 1,155 yards (25 ypc) and 15 touchdowns.The Pioneer Football League is a Division I Non-Scholarship conference, which means the talent is closer to Division II so the competition gap is a real thing with Christian. However, my good friend Eric Saubert, a tight end from Drake University (where I played collegiately) was the most recent member of the PFL to get drafted. He is now the third-string tight end for the Atlanta Falcons.So the chance is there for a a pedigree like Christian’s to succeed in the NFL. If anything, he is a priority UDFA for at least a few teams. Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen wasn’t feeling in a very gracious mood.Of course, losing 23-22 to the Broncos on a last-second field goal will dampen the spirits, but Allen wasn’t prepared to give the Broncos very much credit.“No, I don’t think they played well at all Youth Mike Pouncey Jerseys ,” Allen said, via Eric Williams of ESPN.com. “We dominated the game. Turnovers, we gave them some points and that’s what happened. They suck.”Oh.It was certainly not expected, but the result of the game suggests the Broncos did something right.But it was a day of trash-talk, apparently, as Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said he and Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers had quite a dialogue all day.“It was crazy,” Harris said of Rivers. “I guess he got that first third down [of the game] on me, he just started screaming at me, talking so much s— to me.“I was like Mike Pouncey Jerseys Stitched , ‘OK, you want to wake up the dog today? OK, you woke up a sleeping giant, now I’ve got to get you’ 鈥?and that’s what happened. He came out there talking s— to me, and now I’ve got to make him pay.”The Broncos did that the best way possible, by picking off Rivers twice, and getting in position to win the game late. Whether they suck or not.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: