Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
fingers. I can only read five pages before I

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95

PostWysłany: 08 Sie 2019 07:07    Temat postu: fingers. I can only read five pages before I Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Texans bring back a defensive lineman."The Texans made their first move of 2019 NFL Free Agency. They resigned defensive end Angelo Blackson for 3-years $12 million. Entering this offseason Blackson Womens Will Fuller V Jersey , Brandon Dunn, Christian Covington, and Joel Heath (RFA) were all free agents. Four players who can’t rush the passer, and play on a run defense with J.J. Watt DeAndre Hopkins Jersey White , Jadeveon Clowney, Benardrick McKinney, and Zach Cunningham. It seems like Houston picked Blackson of the four to stay here. I’m assuming he’ll play more 3-4 defensive end. I don’t get paying this much for a marginal player. Blackson is a decent run stopper on a defense with some of the best run stoppers in football, but he can’t rush the passer. He had one sack and two quarterback hits last season. Hopefully this is just a depth signing because Houston didn’t want to have too much turnover on the defensive line Seantrel Henderson Jersey , and the Texans still make a commitment to finding an interior pass rusher. Take off your pants and jacket. It’s S.N.O.T. time."I have nothing interesting to say. I’m tasteless. I’m tap water. I’ve been working 50 hours a week and should be working 55. I’m getting nine hours of sleep and it's still not enough. There’s nothing I want to do when I get home, but I pile my bones into the dustpan, and walk the dog and roll around on the floor. Words are sticky and stuck to the tips of my fingers. I can only read five pages before I shut out the light. All my energy is devoted to the man. This is is it. I’ve fully given in. I guess growth comes from dissatisfaction. Anyways, I don’t have anything today. I’m dry and stale. I’ll start working on a season review tomorrow Lamar Miller Jersey , and thank you again for the Film Room ideas. I think I know what I’m going to do. This space is for you to discuss whatever. Enjoy your Saturday night, just remember the standard commenting rules apply.
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Moje miasto Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: