Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Zach Parise had a goal and two assists, M

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
carrie567

PostWysłany: 24 Maj 2019 07:51    Temat postu: ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Zach Parise had a goal and two assists, M Odpowiedz z cytatem

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Zach Parise had a goal and two assists, Mikael Granlund scored the go-ahead goal on a power play early in the second period and Darcy Kuemper made 31 saves for the Minnesota Wild in a 4-2 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night. Jason Pominville and Erik Haula also scored for the Wild, who are 9-3-1 in their last 13 games after ending December with six straight losses. Kuemper is 6-2-1 with a 1.85 goals-against average in nine starts since getting recalled from the minors on Jan. 2. Back indoors following their 3-0 victory at Dodger Stadium over the Kings on Saturday, the Ducks lost for only the fourth time in their last 25 games after coming in an NHL-best 39-10-5. Dustin Penner and Mathieu Perreault scored for Anaheim, and Jonas Hiller stopped 29 shots. After going 0 for 21 on the power play in its previous eight games, Minnesota took a 2-1 lead 13 seconds into the second period while Penner was off for slashing Jonas Brodin. Granlund cruised down the slot and redirected Parises cross-ice feed past Hillers stick for his fourth goal. Both of Minnesotas third-period goals came on deflections of shots by defenceman Marco Scandella from the left point -- one by Parise with 13:25 remaining, the other by Haula with 10:39 to play. Pominville opened the scoring at 7:57 of the first with his 21st of the season, banking the puck in off Hillers left leg from behind the net after Granlunds one-timer from the high slot was blocked by Matt Beleskey. Penner tied it at 18:13 with his 13th goal, beating Kuemper high to the glove side with a one-timer from the left circle after Ryan Getzlaf set him up from behind the net. But Penner went to the penalty box just 19 seconds later, setting up the power play that resulted in Granlunds goal. Defenceman Luca Sbisa returned to the Ducks lineup for the first time since Nov. 22 after missing 29 games because of a torn tendon in his right hand, and picked up the first two penalties of the game -- both for hooking in the opening period. The Ducks got their first power-play opportunity at 7:34 of the second after a holding call against Mike Rupp, but looked as though they were the ones who were short-handed. Hiller stoned Matt Cooke on a 5-foot wrist shot to the glove side, and the Wild had a 2-on-1 moments later before Ryan Suters 40-foot wrist shot from the left circle slid just wide of the right post. Anaheim began an 11-game stretch in which all but one will be on home ice, including five straight at Honda Center coming out of the Olympic break. NOTES: Anaheim D Cam Fowler blocked a slap shot by Nino Niederreiter with 35 seconds left in the second period and slumped to the ice, but continued playing while favouring his right leg until the horn sounded. Fowler was back on the ice for the start of the third. ... The Ducks were 23-4-2 during Sbisas absence. ... Teemu Selanne has four goals in 36 games since Oct. 20, when he became the first NHL player 43 or older to score in three consecutive games since Gordie Howe did it at age 51 during the 1979-80 season. ... Minnesota is 21-1-3 when leading after two periods. Roger Clemens Jersey .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. Kevin Pillar Jersey . LOUIS - Two-thirds of the St. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-dave-winfield-jersey/. Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Paul Molitor Jersey . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Marcus Stroman Jersey . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.With Zlatan Ibrahimovic close to joining Jose Mourinho at Manchester United, we look at what the pair have said about each other over the years. Sky Sports News HQ understands Uniteds executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward and Ibrahimovics representatives are finalising terms on a one-year contract, with Mourinho determined to make the Sweden international his first marquee signing at Old Trafford.It would represent a blockbuster reunion for Mourinho and Ibrahimovic, who spent the 2008/09 season together at Inter Milan before the Swede moved to Pep Guardiolas Barcelona. What would Ibra bring? Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a huge star, but what would he add on the pitch? We take a in-depth look… The two personalities clashed at times but Ibrahimovic fired 25 goals as Mourinho steered Inter to the Serie A title, and they formed a strong bond during their time together. With a reunion on the cards, we look at what they have said about each other over the years…MOURINHO ON IBRAHIMOVICIn April 2014, Mourinho recalled an episode at Inter Milan when he refused to substitute an angry Ibrahimovic, who felt his team-mates werent helping him to score the goals he needed to win the Serie A Golden Boot. Ibrahimovic and Mourinho worked together at Inter Milan He was very angry and upset as he came at me. He was shouting, We are champions, I helped a lot to make you champions, now nobodys helping me. I want to [come off] now.But I pretended not to understand him. I said, What? What? Do you want a drink, do you want some water? and I threw him a bottle. I told him, Here, take a drink and go. A few minutes later he scored a beautiful goal.In the same interview, Mourinho admitted he had a special relationship with Ibrahimovic, whose dedication was as valuable as his quality at Inter.A player who gave me as much as Ibra will always be in my heart. He did a lot for Inter and Inter did a lot for him. I like seeing Ibra. I greet him whenever I get the chance to and I wish him all the best - except when he plays against me. He is very special, he is one of the best strikers in the world. Sky Sports News HQs Andy Burton explains the potential deal that would bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Manchester United It was not the first time Mourinho had sung Ibrahimovics praises. In the middle of the 2008/09 season, he described the Swede as a bigger talent than Cristiano Ronaldo.Ronaldo is a good player but he is certainly not the best. He deserved the Golden Ball award because his team won the Champions League and the Premier League. But, for me, Ibrahimovic is the best.Mourinho was less complimentary when explaining the decision to allow Ibrahimovic to join Barcelona a few months later.Inter had two possibilities, tell Ibrahimovic, Were not selling you, or take Etoo, plus Hleb on loan for a year for free, plus 50m euros. To me that seems like an incredible deal, a deal worth 100m euros, the deal of the summer. Kaka 70, Cristiano Ronaldo 96. For me this is worth 100m because Etoo is worth not even one euro less tthan Ibra.dddddddddddd I think its a pity for him when he finishes his career and he played in the most important countries in the world of football, and won the most important championships in the world of football, but he didnt play in the best league in the world. Jose Mourinho on Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ahead of Chelseas Champions League quarter-final with PSG in April 2014, Mourinho said it would be a shame if Ibrahimovic did not get the chance to play in the Premier League.I think he has to be where he is happy, and if hes happy in Paris then he has to stay. But at the same time I think its a pity for him when he finishes his career and he played in the most important countries in the world of football, and won the most important championships in the world of football, but he didnt play in the best league in the world and never won the best league in the world. Thats a pity.IBRAHIMOVIC ON MOURINHOIn an interview with French outlet Telefoot in March 2015, Ibrahimovic hinted that he would like to work with Mourinho again. We worked together for one year at Inter. The feeling was great between us and my only regret is that we were together for only one year.Ibrahimovic devoted plenty of his autobiography, I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, to discussing his former coach. Jose Mourinho is a big star. The first time he met my partner Helena, he whispered to her, Helena, you have only one mission: feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy. The feeling was great between us and my only regret is that we were together for only one year. Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Jose Mourinho The Swede also used his autobiography to compare Mourinho to Guardiola, who he didnt see eye to eye with at Barcelona.That guy says whatever he wants. I like him. Hes the leader of his army. But he cares, too. He would text me all the time at Inter, wondering how I was doing. Hes the exact opposite of Pep Guardiola. If Mourinho lights up a room, Guardiola draws the curtains. Mourinho would become a guy I was basically willing to die for.On leaving Inter Milan to join Barcelona in 2009, Ibrahimovic said: No matter how happy I was going to Barca, it was sad to leave Mourinho. That guy is special.Ibrahimovic offered further insight into Mourinhos managerial techniques in Carlo Ancelottis recently published autobiography Quiet Leadership. Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season Mourinho is the disciplinarian. Everything with him is a mind game - he likes to manipulate. Such tricks were new for me - all the time doing one thing to get another thing, all the time triggering me. I like these games and it worked for me; I became top scorer under him and we won the league. The striker revealed how Mourinhos motivational techniques get the blood pumping before Inters games.The way Mourinho prepared for games was also new to me. I would get pumped up, believing the story he would feed us. I went through a lot of adrenaline when I played for him. It was like nothing was ever good enough. He gave and he took. Jose Mourinho knows how to treat a footballer, but Carlo knows how to treat a person.Ibrahimovic showed more admiration for Mourinho ahead of last seasons Champions League meeting with Chelsea - two months after his former managers sacking.I think everybody will miss Mourinho in the game. But I believe he will be back soon in football and if you are a little patient you will soon see him managing another club.Ibrahimovic was right about that - and it looks as though the Swede could soon join him at Old Trafford… Also See: United will sign Ibrahimovic What will Ibra bring? Transfer Centre Paper Talk Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> System Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: