Dołączył: 11 Kwi 2020
|Wysłany: 03 Cze 2020 14:54 Temat postu: How to resolve QuickBooks error 6147? +1-888-412-7852
|QuickBooks error 6147 pops up on your system screen when you try to open a company file or a backup file that has been got corrupted. Before knowing the troubleshooting steps, you need to understand the causes of the error.
Causes of QuickBooks error 6147
1. Corrupted or damaged QB company files with .QBW extension could be the possible reason for this error.
2. Maybe, the wrong backup file path is the cause of QuickBooks error code 6147.
3. It might be possible that the backup file name is exceeding the 210 characters.
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6147
Solution 1: Download and then Install QuickBooks Doctor
You need to download the QB Doctor and then install it with the help of on-screen instructions. After the downloading process, you need to install and then run the tool.
Solution 2: Make a back-file
1. Firstly, you need to confirm that you have not done the hosting of the system.
2. Secondly, you have to click on the file menu and then click on utilities option.
3. You need to search stop hosting multiple-user option, then follow these steps:-
4. You have to stop the hosting multiple-user access.
5. Thereafter, you need to click yes.
6. You need to click on the yes option again.
7. Finally, you need to restore the backup file present.
If you still facing QuickBooks error 6147, then dial the QuickBooks Toll- Free Support Phone Number 1-888-412-7852.
QuickBooks Error 80070057 | Quickbooks Error 1904 | QuickBooks Payroll Error 15222