Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Week 2 was crazy across the NFL , and there’s just no other

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

PostWysłany: 29 Gru 2018 06:49    Temat postu: Week 2 was crazy across the NFL , and there’s just no other Odpowiedz z cytatem

The New Orleans Saints https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Alvin-Kamara-Jersey picked up their first victory of the year after surviving the Cleveland Browns, who missed https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com/Michael-Thomas-Jersey two field goals and two extra points. The 21-18 win was an important first step for Sean Payton’s squad, but they clearly have a ways to go. Here’s Austin Carr Color Rush Jersey a look at the snap count detail and playing time percentage for the black and gold. (Note: All data is provided by the NFL)OffenseMax Unger, Larry Warford, Ryan Ramczyk, Terron Armstead, Drew Brees - 66 (100%) Brees went 28-of-35 for 243 yards and 2 touchdowns. His rating was 114.6, and was sacked three times on the afternoon.Andrus Peat - 60 (91%)Michael Thomas - 58 (88%)Thomas overcame an early fumble to turn in 12 catches for 89 yards (7.4 yards per reception) and 2 touchdowns on 13 targets. Thomas’ 28 receptions through the first two games is a new NFL record, which was previously held by Andre Rison (26) in 1994.Benjamin Watson - 54 (84%)Watson had 3 catches for 19 yards on 5 targets.Alvin Kamara - 51 (77%)The Saints didn’t have a strong ground attack, but Kamara led the way with 46 yards on 13 attempts (3.5 yards per carry). He had a two-point conversion to go along with 6 grabs for 53 yards on 6 targets. He also fielded a punt due to the Tommylee Lewis injury.Josh Hill - 39 (59%)Hill had a lone reception for 5 yards on his one target.Austin Carr - 32 (48%)One target for Carr, which could have been that touchdown. It drew an interference call that did set the Saints up with a 1st and Goal, however.Ted Ginn Jr. - 30 (45%)Ginn also fumbled, but finished with 4 grabs for 55 yards on 7 targets. That long pass play of 42 yards set up the eventual game-winning field goal. However, it wasn’t a strong showing for Ginn, who didn’t seem anywhere on par with Drew Brees on the three misses.Zach Line, Tre’Quan Smith - 22 (33%)Line had a lone reception for 4 yards, and Smith got the first reception of his NFL career for 18 yards, but was targeted just once.Mike Gillislee - 9 (14%)8 carries for 18 yards (2.3 yard average) - Mark Ingram is missed.Josh LeRibeus, Jermon Bushrod, Jonathan Williams - 6 (9%)Williams had a lone carry for -1 yards - Mark Ingram is missed.Marcus Williams - 1 (2%) Victory formationDefenseMarcus Williams - 62 (100%)Williams had 2 tackles, a pass defense, and an interception that he was 15 yards away from scoring on. The pick was reminiscent of what we saw during training camp.Marshon Lattimore, Ken Crawley - 61 (98%)Lattimore had 5 combined tackles, including a tackle for loss https://www.thesaintsfanshop.com , while Crawley had 4 combined tackles, a tackle for loss, and a pass defense. The late Antonio Callaway touchdown saw Crawley get burned in coverage.Cameron Jordan - 60 (97%)Jordan picked up 2.0 sacks on the day, finishing with a stat line of 2 total tackles, 2 tackles for loss, and 2 quarterback hits.Sheldon Rankins - 50 (81%)Rankins had the other sack for the Saints, and added 5 total tackles, a tackle for loss, and 2 quarterback hits.A.J. Klein - 48 (77%)Klein tied for the team lead in tackles made in Week 2, finishing with 9 combined (6 solo). David Onyemata, Demario Davis - 42 (68%)Onyemata had 4 combined tackles, while Davis tied Klein for a team-high 9 combined tackles (3 solo). Davis also had a tackle for loss.Patrick Robinson - 41 (66%)5 combined tackles and a very questionable pass interference call that helped the Browns get into the end zone.Vonn Bell - 40 (65%)Another defensive player to finish with 5 combined tackles (tied with four players for second-highest in Week 2)Alex Okafor - 39 (63%)Manti Te’o - 35 (56%)Taylor Stallworth - 26 (42%)Alex Anzalone, Kurt Coleman, Marcus Davenport - 23 (37%)Mitchell Loewen - 4 (6%)P.J. Williams - 2 (3%)Special Teams (Top Reps)Craig Robertson, Taysom Hill - 23 (85%)Chris Banjo - 17 (63%)Justin Hardee - 16 (59%)J.T. Gray - 15 (56%) METAIRIE, La. (AP) Drew Brees hardly sounds like a man in denial.Following the first practice of his 18th training camp on Thursday, the 39-year-old Saints quarterback openly acknowledged how little might be left of his career. But he also expressed a determination to make the most of it.”I understand that I don’t have a whole lot of time left,” said Brees, who’ll be 40 in January and whose contract expires after the 2019 season. ”You’ve got to work and have high expectations and sacrifice and do maybe even more now than I ever have.”Brees figures wisdom and experience have improved his game mentally in ways that mitigate the physical effects of aging, but that’s not what he attributes most to his longevity.He considers the single most significant evolution in his game over the past half-decade to be his increased emphasis on throwing mechanics – the placement of his feet, the rotation of his torso, the angle of his arm motion, the point at which he releases the ball, and so forth.Brees regurgitates odd-sounding terminology he’s learned from reputed throwing guru Tom House New Orleans Saints Customized Jerseys , such as ”ankle eye,” meant to convey the idea that if the inside ankle of a thrower’s push-off leg had an eye, it should be ”looking” toward the target.”I didn’t think a whole lot about mechanics until about six years ago. I think I was just kind of a natural thrower. Like, I’d always been a pitcher in baseball, or shortstop,” Brees said. ”So you kind of reach a point where that’s so second-nature that you just do it, and yet you don’t really understand the elements of why are you able to get velocity, or the components that go into being an efficient thrower and being really accurate.”As you get older, you begin to develop more of an appreciation for that,” Brees continued. ”Your physical skills begin to diminish, right? But you want to make those things repeatable and correctable if you do get off track. So, I’d say I’ve become more in tune with my mechanics.”It was hard to argue with the results during team drills Thursday, when Brees heaved a pinpoint pass over the top of the secondary to rookie receiver Tre’Quan Smith for a touchdown covering about 60 yards.But when Brees misses a throw, he says he knows ”exactly why I missed it,” giving various examples of what might have gone wrong. ”My feet were out of whack. Or, I didn’t get proper rotation, or I let my (non-throwing) arm get outside the framework of my body; I didn’t stay closed long enough. I didn’t have my front shoulder down. I didn’t have my ankle eye” facing the target.In 2011, when Brees was 32, his 5,476 yards passing set a single-season NFL record eclipsed only once since, when Denver’s Peyton Manning passed for one yard more in 2013.Last season, Brees passed for 4,334 yards, his lowest total in 12 seasons with the Saints. Yet New Orleans Saints T-Shirts , Brees also reclaimed the NFL record for single-season accuracy with a 72 percent completion rate, topping his previous high of 71.2 in 2011, which was an NFL record until it fell to Sam Bradford (71.6) in 2016.Meanwhile, the Saints were back in the playoffs last season, bolstered by a strong running game and improved defense. So Brees didn’t see his 2017 yards passing total as a harbinger of decline.The success of the running game ”allowed us to stay more committed to it,” Brees said.And with a better defense, ”we didn’t have to take as many chances offensively and have to throw the ball – push the ball down the field,” Brees continued. ”Those are all good things.”Brees still talks of playing as long as possible, but eschews bold predictions about lasting into his mid-40s or beyond, unlike New England’s Tom Brady .And what about family? Brees has four children younger than 10, but says he doesn’t see his desire to be involved in their lives as a detriment to his football career. Rather, he contends, it makes him more focused when he is at Saints headquarters.”I have to be able to leave this facility and go be with my family, be with my wife, be with my kids. They help balance me out,” Brees said. ”That enjoyment in my life helps me be a better football player and it also forces me when I’m here to be as efficient as possible, because I know now my time can’t run over. I can’t say, `Oh, I’ll stay an extra hour.’ No. I have to get my work done by this time, so I get home and read my kids a book before they go to bed – or else I miss that opportunity and then that eats at me and then it throws off my balance.”Of course, good balance helps with throwing – for Brees, in more ways than one.—More NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
FrankJScott

PostWysłany: 06 Maj 2020 01:38    Temat postu: Growing fan of this page :) Odpowiedz z cytatem

Big fan of this this page Smile Btw, if you want to know where to buy the best nasal dilators online, I highly recommend this super nasal dilatatore for schnarchen page along with this super nasal dilatador for russare page and this superiore naso dilator for nostril site and don't forget this bene nasal dilator for schnarchen, not to mention this grande nasali dilatatore for russare page alongside this bene nasal dilatatore for snoring site and this superiore nasal dilatatore for nostrils profile and don't forget this top nariz dilatatore for russare and this great nariz dilatatore for russare profile along with this top nose dilatatore for nostril site too! Don't forget great nasal dilator for nostril website along with this top nasal dilator for schnarchen forum and this super nasal dilator for nostrils profile and don't forget this grande nasale dilator for snoring as well as this best noson nariz tapada forum along with this best noson dilatatore site and this best noson nasal dilator forum and don't forget this best noson cerotti per non russare, not to mention this grande noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen site alongside this best noson patency definition forum and this best noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen profile and don't forget this great noson patency definition and this migliore noson ekoy profile along with this great noson dilatatore site too, not forgetting this top noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen page, as well as grande noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen forum and finally top noson patency definition profile for good measure.

I would be remiss not to suggest this best nasal dilator page along with this best nasal dilator reading and this top cerotti nasali url and don't forget this recommended cerotti nasali forum , not to mention this essential nasal site alongside this good nasal web site and this cheap nasal site and don't forget this essential ekoi profile and this wonderful ekoi web site along with this top ekoi article too! Also check out this good nasal dilator forum along with this cheap patency definition website and this fantastic patency definition page and don't forget this good patency definition article , not to mention this top dilatatore website along with this wonderful dilatatore site and this good dilatatore reading and finally this top rated cerotti nasali site is great too!
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
FrankJScott

PostWysłany: 10 Maj 2020 22:49    Temat postu: Love reading this site :) Odpowiedz z cytatem

Love checking out this page Smile Btw, if you want to know the best cab for hire in the UK, I highly recommend this top taxis to hire forum along with this cheap cabs to hire profile and this cheap taxis for hire forum and don't forget this cheap taxi for hire, not to mention this cheap cab to hire forum.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
FrankJScott

PostWysłany: 11 Maj 2020 20:24    Temat postu: Always fun to read this article :) Odpowiedz z cytatem

Loved browsing this site Smile Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff type of dog, I highly suggest this click here! on the mastiff breed along with this his response on the mastiff breed and this more help about the mastiff breed and don't forget this hop over to this site about the mastiff breed , not to mention this U-Y on mastiff dogs alongside this read more? about mastiffs and this more helpful hints on mastiff dogs and don't forget this check it out about mastiff dogs and this super fast reply about the mastiff breed along with this sell on mastiff dogs too! Also worth mentioning find more on mastiff dogs together with this go now on mastiffs , it's wonderful info.
Powrót do góry
FrankJScott

PostWysłany: 12 Maj 2020 19:09    Temat postu: Love checking this forum :) Odpowiedz z cytatem

Loving the insights of this forum Smile Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff type of dog, I highly recommend this original site on dog health along with this top article about dogs and this super fast reply about dog training and don't forget this what do you think on dog health , not to mention this review on dog breeds alongside this over here about dog training and this my explanation on dog breeds and don't forget this discover this on dogs and this at bing on dog training along with this check out here on dog breeds too! Also worth mentioning learn more here on dog training together with this navigate here about dogs , it's awesome info.
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Co jeszcze...? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: