Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna
Strona glówna RECREC HomeFAQFAQSzukajSzukajUżytkownicyUżytkownicyGrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja
ProfilProfilZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZalogujZaloguj
Cision reveals results show PR work plays an increasingly

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie...
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
limited

PostWysłany: 18 Lis 2020 10:39    Temat postu: Cision reveals results show PR work plays an increasingly Odpowiedz z cytatem

Cision reveals results show PR work plays an increasingly important role in the COVID era

Cision and PRWeek, the world's leading public relations companies. Launching the fourth annual report detailing the top challenges, opportunities and trends. For those in PR and communications, the year 2020 was a year of uncertainty. Due to the spread of COVID-19

The 2020 Comms Report: Measuring Up to the Moment is based on a survey of leading brand slotxo เล่นฟรี executives and agencies representing brands. Survey results show that PR has played an increasingly important role in the COVID era. By adopting data technology, content measurement and influencers to improve performance.

Opinion polls found that 25% of respondents said: The biggest challenge is not being able to measure PR effectively, while 39% cite the difficulty in aligning PR metrics with key business revenue and KPIs.

41% of respondents chose content creation as the most important PR event, 27% considered media reach as the most important, with 80% of respondents increasing their reach this year.

LinkedIn is also becoming increasingly important for expanding its content strategy, with 79% of respondents citing LinkedIn as one of their most important channels, up from 45% a year ago.

Maggie Lower, Chief Marketing Officer at Cision, said this year's events have made the internal communicators an increasingly important role. This is because senior management relies on PR to discuss strategies and support business goals. Using real-time data and social media can help improve PR results.

Cision is Cision's software and press release for marketers and public relations professionals, helping users find the right influencers and brands. Including creating and publishing content As well as measure and evaluate the results significantly

For PRWeek, it is the leading medium for people in the PR industry. Covering various channels including online, publications, events and social media
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
john08h

PostWysłany: 18 Lis 2020 14:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I am very happy to discover your post as it will be at the top of my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Know for more information http://fundraisingschool.tilda.ws/
Powrót do góry
john08h

PostWysłany: 28 Lis 2020 15:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thank you very much for the post you do. I like your post and everything you share with us is up to date and quite informative. I would like to bookmark the page so I can come back here to read you because you did a great job. Know for more information dissertation help online https://helpwithdissertation.com
Powrót do góry
john08h

PostWysłany: 30 Lis 2020 13:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thanks for sharing this great article. I am using this article to show my college assignment. Great work is useful to me. , This is a very good forum. I know of another good forum, If you want to know more about it, click here RuneScape https://runebay.com
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum REC Revealing Enterprise Strona Główna -> Jak to robicie... Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: